WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

Just now, HessStation said:

Nvm I'll eventually find the post I'm talking about if anyone cares. 

Thought dpr posted zamder replacing TCM or something and thought he missspelled the acronym 

No. Zander is MCT - Mod Confirmed Town. 

14 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

So are we lynchin nolder or what?

Mebbe?!??!!?

You got some good #raisins?!?!?!?

13 hours ago, Nolder said:

I made my case and I'll die by it if need be.

I think it is a very solid place to start.

Thoughts on Nyn?

Who is this in ref to again?!!??

Your vote?

13 hours ago, Nolder said:

Pac and I guess Zander.

Hess could be that third party we discussed or he could even be scum bussing his team very early.

I'd give him a pass for a day or two and see how he does but he def gets props for getting under Jif and Crushers skin imo.

Why Pac?!?!!?!?

49 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I feel ok with you fwiw. Irt your resds, i'd have nol lower.

What's bothering you about smash?

Not a lot. He's barely played mostly so less of read. Just a little bit of gut. He's #5. It's more no read than read.  And he's voting me. So eyes on him.

pac, JiF and Verb more strongly

13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Can someone give me the cliff's notes - and let me know whether or not I should feel bad about not having read any of this yet? I'm working half day this morning, and should have time to acclimate to game. Then I'm driving out of state for the weekend. So, like I said, playing like Sharrow... (although, Sharrow never did us the courtesy of explaining his disappearances, he just vanished for days on end).

Things/stuffs...other things/other stuffs

lololololol

but ya just that im Mod Confirmed Town

7 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Wasnt it nol that whinged about the rise of mafia on jn? If so then i find it interesting that he'd spend so much time in the first game in months talking about fish tanks.

Flimsy most likely but it just caught my attention at the time. And he's sounded eh since so... 

I missed my friends. :(

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, CTM said:

no like this post, seems like Nolder is attempting to play the uber townie role and using it to attempt to direct the game... i have no meta for him on this but this it's either scum maneuvering  or poor logic as town 

unvote

vote nolder

It's simple logic. He was making lame arguments so I wasn't going to go far out of my way to counter them.

Obviously the game is more than tit for tat townie for scum life but if he can't even counter that then why waste my time coming up with something better?

3 hours ago, CTM said:

Jiff and Nolder not liking here, already stated Nolder but  jiff for trying to bully people off his train with threats of them looking stupid is a scum tell but as already discussed Jif is flamboyant and tends to act like that all the time

You're already making things way more complicated than they need to be.

I am not a mafia mastermind and I am not on a team with Jif.

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Thoughts on Nyn?

Why Pac?!?!!?!?

1) She's giving input but not injecting herself into the overall conversation. Watching and waiting. Town lean but not hard.

2) He's actually playing which means he's probably town. The past year or so when he rolls scum he just ghosts until he's lynched.

6 hours ago, CTM said:

weird post... he could be third party but you are implying he can't be scum.. why?

Not saying he can't be, but he's my strongest town read right now.  So I think it's more likely he's 3rd party than scum if I'm wrong about him being town.  

Either way, he won't be getting my vote.  

9 hours ago, CTM said:

Jiff and Nolder not liking here, already stated Nolder but  jiff for trying to bully people off his train with threats of them looking stupid is a scum tell but as already discussed Jif is flamboyant and tends to act like that all the time

It's indeed his MO but he comes off as being frustrated he got caught so quickly.  After we blind speedlynch Verbal, JiF needs to go down.  He's scum.  

8 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Mebbe?!??!!?

You got some good #raisins?!?!?!?

Thoughts on Nyn?

I stated why later. Did you fall asleep mid catch up? Cause i really wanna hear your thoughts.

Also off the cuff read of me? 

• Upvote 1