WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I'm flailing?You asked me the same questions for about four pages. Then misread an answer and blamed me. Your entire case was based on you not knowing who delivered the items. Smash called you out. But yes. I'm flailing. But Crusher must be scum I watched him.  Zander didn't visit him. Zander was dead already dude!!! But yes I'm flailing. Damn. Has it been that long? 

Ugh

I love you.

Somebody shoot me.

Where the **** is the pirate.  

About to leave the house for surgery, ******* DPR idiot . I'm not sure when I will be back or if I have to stay the night so I will see you guys  this afternoon totally incoherent or tomorrow sometime. Some notes on what I just read

Nolder is an Idiot 

I believe Crush 100 % since no one countered and it would be stupid not to counter at this stage and with only 1 investigation. I also know hes telling the truth about his reveal and lack of detail.

Hess is full of sh*t he has no gun shot.

CTM knows exactly whats going on but playing dumb like he always does.

Leelou is scum

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

About to leave the house for surgery, ******* DPR idiot . I'm not sure when I will be back or if I have to stay the night so I will see you guys  this afternoon totally incoherent or tomorrow sometime. Some notes on what I just read

Nolder is an Idiot 

I believe Crush 100 % since no one countered and it would be stupid not to counter at this stage and with only 1 investigation. I also know hes telling the truth about his reveal and lack of detail.

Hess is full of sh*t he has no gun shot.

CTM knows exactly whats going on but playing dumb like he always does.

Leelou is scum

"About to leave the house for surgery"

Whaa? Dunno what this is about but hope everything turns out ok.

"I believe Crush 100 % since no one countered"

Wtf is there to counter? Special role with in game triggers? sh*t like this is why I dubbed you this games village idiot.

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

"About to leave the house for surgery"

Whaa? Dunno what this is about but hope everything turns out ok.

"I believe Crush 100 % since no one countered"

Wtf is there to counter? Special role with in game triggers? sh*t like this is why I dubbed you this games village idiot.

Nolder seriously go read the game. On Zanders death 3 roles were randomly given out one of which was an investigative role Crusher used and claimed Leelou was scum. If someone else got that role would they not be countering Crusher ? Jesus Christ 

Nol I made a post yesterday or the day before that I was going into surgery for my ankle (torn Ligaments ) so I will not be online much today thanks for the well wishes bro :)

Lee was pretty happy with the rope snapping. She was actually smiling when the next snap sounded - the snap of a hammer being pulled back on a pistol. 

LEELOU, MAFIA GOON, HAS BEEN SHOT

But that's wasn't all...

NOLDER, TOWN, HAS BEEN KILLED.

It is now D4.

With 6 players. it takes 4 to lynch.  

14 hours ago, CTM said:

Normally i would advocate for just killing leelou to get some sense here but If wrong it could be game over and my gut is screaming this is 80/crusher play here of some sort

This post is disgusting.

Vote CTM

With Nolder flipping town it's either CTM or JiF as scum and then maybe Hess is SK who can only shoot on odd numbered nights?

11 hours ago, CTM said:

yes this + 80 derp has been supporting him, oh he needs to be vague cause dpr, 5 minutes after claiming crusher is legit because nobody countered him

80/crusher and i'm not sure who

^^^ Pied piper trying to send town down a rabbit hole filled with tinfoil. 

50 minutes ago, D P R said:

Lee was pretty happy with the rope snapping. She was actually smiling when the next snap sounded - the snap of a hammer being pulled back on a pistol. 

LEELOU, MAFIA GOON, HAS BEEN SHOT

But that's wasn't all...

NOLDER, TOWN, HAS BEEN KILLED.

It is now D4.

With 6 players. it takes 4 to lynch.  

hmmm... this is a surprise..

vote jif    he clearly lied about viewing crusher last night + POE since I'm inclined to trust derpina and smash now

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This post is disgusting.

Vote CTM

With Nolder flipping town it's either CTM or JiF as scum and then maybe Hess is SK who can only shoot on odd numbered nights?

Just going to ignore the fact that Jif claimed crusher couldn't have had an investigation because he viewed him?

Just now, CTM said:

Just going to ignore the fact that Jif claimed crusher couldn't have had an investigation because he viewed him?

Not ignoring it.  Just like to think based on yesterday's play that JiF is just stupid whereas you're being manipulative. 

JiF was legitimately frustrated while you were sniping from the sidelines like a calm, cool sociopath.

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This post is disgusting.

Vote CTM

again with third party sh*t? Idiot, you yourself said for smash to shoot leelou, isn't it clear that is what happenned after smash's post this am??

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fine, I'll stop with the SK stuff.  But this game doesn't make sense with JiF AND CTM as both being scum.  So we gotta pick the right one there THEN figure out their teammate?

Nolder flipping town is throwing me off here.   

Jif is scum for sure, he said repeatedly he confirmed with DPR that had zander given crush a role he'd have seen it.  How is there any wiggle room there? The only plausible alternative is that crusher didn't get his role from zander , but that would mean that some other event occurred on the same day zander died to give him his role AND zander's cop role went to nobody ?? Doesn't make sense 

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fine, I'll stop with the SK stuff.  But this game doesn't make sense with JiF AND CTM as both being scum.  So we gotta pick the right one there THEN figure out their teammate?

Nolder flipping town is throwing me off here.   

Jif is scum for sure, he said repeatedly he confirmed with DPR that had zander given crush a role he'd have seen it.  How is there any wiggle room there? The only plausible alternative is that crusher didn't get his role from zander , but that would mean that some other event occurred on the same day zander died to give him his role AND zander's cop role went to nobody ?? Doesn't make sense