JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Tag teaming with 80 ? I think 80 has made some good points and a few of you're gems have been picked up on by a few players. In reality 80 still has nothing to vet himself but at least hes not cumming all over the thread like you currently are

Good points or not - you've been saying ALL GAME that he lied about his reveal. You're just backing off that, eh, because he made some good points? Because scum never make good sounding points as part of their strategy?

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

yea, he's not - is it too much to ask for you to acknowledge smash's inconsistency, parking his vote on 80 D1, then moving to Nolder at deadline (perhaps he was trying to stall DPR swing?), and now aligning his play with 80's reads and laying off his case on me... none of this seems smash-like

I haven't really understood a thing smash has said and have been skimming most of his bickering with you as it takes to long to understand. I will reread him in a bit, but he seems to be flailing the past 2 days

11 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Tag teaming with 80 ? I think 80 has made some good points and a few of you're gems have been picked up on by a few players. In reality 80 still has nothing to vet himself but at least hes not cumming all over the thread like you currently are

I promise not to force your head, you try to suppress that gag reflex.  Deal?

• Upvote 1

With the Nerds finally being part of an officially sanctioned fraternity, they knew they had made some serious strides on the diversity and inclusion front.  However, being the forward thinking, go-getters they are, they wanted more.  The Nerds wanted to unseat Stan and the Jocks and take over the official fraternal order of Adams College.  They wanted Lamda Lamda Lamda to be the chairmen of the board directing the decisions of Greek life on campus.  The only way of accomplishing such a seemingly impossible feat would be to defeat the Jocks in the annual Adams College Frat Olympics.  This event combined physical skills, mental skills and many different forms of talents.

The Nerds used their superior intellect to gain some competitive advantages and in some cases, they just used out right natural born talent:

15 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Gfy pig.

for everyone else, I've been saying all game, gee Ballin seems scummy but I'm giving him the noob card, should I be giving him the noob card tho? Bc if he's not a noob he should be dead.

pretty much whole game me on Ballin 

Ballin before Smash?  

Ballin before 80?

Ballin before CTM?

Give me a sense of your priorities.

17 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Gfy pig.

for everyone else, I've been saying all game, gee Ballin seems scummy but I'm giving him the noob card, should I be giving him the noob card tho? Bc if he's not a noob he should be dead.

pretty much whole game me on Ballin 

in reference to this

On 7/3/2017 at 4:48 PM, HessStation said:

Ballin and Ape for most town 

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Ballin before Smash?  

Ballin before 80?

Ballin before CTM?

Give me a sense of your priorities.

dude really you were on Nol 80 Ape Hess Me .... Are you the only player in this game with the privilege to change his mind ? Either way Hess has been talking Ballin for quite some time or are you just spewing more of you're lies

Based off today, Ape pinged a little more, but nothing big tho, I feel good about 80. 

Looking at Smash's black and white play looks worse (he as scum) than listening to Smash play. I get Town vibes when he posts. JC definitely pings as almost too lucid and calm. He and Smash are sort of interchangeable for me. Ballin Feels like 'm coming around on full circle. I will not even so much as mention the other foul creature. 

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

dude really you were on Nol 80 Ape Hess Me .... Are you the only player in this game with the privilege to change his mind ? Either way Hess has been talking Ballin for quite some time or are you just spewing more of you're lies

Are you still taking meds?  Have no idea what you're talking about.

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Are you still taking meds?  Have no idea what you're talking about.

so you have no Idea all the people you have claimed were scum then did a complete about face but you want to point out that Hess and I did it ? I admitted to changing my mind and I said it right off the bat didn't have to be forced out of me bro.

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

ballin doesn't seem to have participated in a meaningful way since day 1.

Not a fan, kinda ruining the game tbh.. i don't think it's lylo but it's close enough to end game

Leelou and I started giving him heat - and he packed it in.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

so you have no Idea all the people you have claimed were scum then did a complete about face but you want to point out that Hess and I did it ? I admitted to changing my mind and I said it right off the bat didn't have to be forced out of me bro.

You're projecting...looks scummy...I'm not the one making cases out of inconsistencies...you are.  I'm changing my reads based on hindsight learned from lynching scum.  So yeah.  

GFY

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You're projecting...looks scummy...I'm not the one making cases out of inconsistencies...you are.  I'm changing my reads based on hindsight learned from lynching scum.  So yeah.  

GFY

IMO, changing you reads based on the result of scum ID's is categorically different that what Smash did, which was just swoop in and walk back pages worth of casing and ranting with one post. 

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

IMO, changing you reads based on the result of scum ID's is categorically different that what Smash did, which was just swoop in and walk back pages worth of casing and ranting with one post. 

which post, the scummiest thing i saw he did was vote you in response to you goading him

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

80 is starting to make some sense maybe he is truly being blocked. JC was posting some things earlier that really got me thinking more about him because it really seemed he was cherry picking just to piss me off . It was not making sense. He's been all over the place on his reads that he claimed were Ape and 80 then all of a sudden on a reread of the same pages that formed those opinions he turned to me based on my back and forth with Ape.

I'm leaning away from 80 and Ape now and Im thinking I need to re think my stance.

CTM has been very Meh to me and I dont know how to read him right now but in all honesty I have not gone back to do a re read on him.

This post is his 180°

Prior to this, he had spent ALL GAME convinced 80 lied in his reveal, and ONLY started talking about me being scum AFTER I specifically pointed out to others that all of Smash's discourse with me was in the context of knowing I'm town, never showing curiosity about if I could have scum motives (which is the secondary catch I had on DPR). So, he pretends all of a sudden that I'm his #2 read - and then unvotes 80, who he is sure is lying, and votes me based "on feeling". Huge contradictory play that I also called out.

So, no, none of what has taken place between Smash and I has been mundane arguing - I had a case on him based on his actions and words, and his counter was based on me exposing a flaw in his reaction.

Read up. 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

which post, the scummiest thing i saw he did was vote you in response to you goading him

On 7/3/2017 at 10:00 AM, Smashmouth said:

Didn't like his reveal at all Vote 80

gotta give leelou credit for not flying off the handle and shooting right out of the gate (day 1) like we have seen from so many vig's do in the past.

Would like to hear something from 80 before a hammer so please play it cool and let the guy talk since hes already at L-2 we cant **** this up

On 7/3/2017 at 10:03 AM, Integrity28 said:

80 hasn't responded to anything I've said all game. He's pretending he has me on ignore, even though he's parroting things I'm saying.

Anyway, it's not really up to me how quick he gets lynched. So, not sure why you are telling me to 'play it cool'.

On 7/3/2017 at 10:07 AM, CTM said:

Willing to do 80, but no reason to rush.

vote Hess

think he was stalling so a daykill could get in before hammer willing to lynch him also but probably the rest of team is 80/Hess

On 7/3/2017 at 11:47 AM, Integrity28 said:

Is this conversation really happening?

JIF confirmed that the scenes contain cause of death. Jocks kill by "trampled by cleat marks", Lamar killed with the javelin 1x. 

Nyn was killed by both the javelin and cleat marks, indicating she was targeted by two killers. 

There's been 1 day kill. Also cleat marks, which indicates to me that scum has nightly NK, plus probably the 1x day kill that they used on teh doc. 

I tried to discuss the roles we were seeing earlier in the game, and people got up my ass about it - I thought it was CTM that said I was mongering, but when your body count shows you lots of town roles, it's fair to wonder how they've been balanced by scum roles. 

I'd say giving scum an extra day kill isn't outside the stretch of the imagination.

I find it hard to believe that you are this off on the details.

On 7/3/2017 at 11:50 AM, Integrity28 said:

yea, smash ping-a-linging right now

On 7/3/2017 at 11:56 AM, Integrity28 said:

I've been ruminating on this entire exchange from the start of D2 ^^^

If you go back to D1, Smash insisted on calling 80's bluff - regardless of there being a clear path toward vetting him. 

On D2, I voted Leelou out the gate, and he shamed me for being too "quick" - wanting to hear from 80, who he insisted he didn't believe in the first place. Also, 80 who I suggested we make clear himself - so why wouldn't I support this, but how is voting Leelou a decision not to "hear from 80".

On D2, Smash mis-stepped around discussing DPR hinting a power role - and backed off it with the excuse of "misunderstanding".

Now, here we are on D3 with Smash telling us to slow-play 80's lynch, even thought he's been insistent since D1 that 80 is lying. And again, when caught in discombombulated logic, he reverts to "misunderstanding" some very clear and present details.

I dunno. I'd lynch him.

On 7/3/2017 at 0:03 PM, CTM said:

isn't this typical smash lol? the only difference i've seen the last 2 games is he hasn't been chewing on my ankle in either of them 

On 7/3/2017 at 0:07 PM, Integrity28 said:

Kind of - I dunno.

I feel like he's WAY argumentative. I mean, I've tried to bait him in a few times just to try and read him, and he's been extremely settled and hasn't gotten into it. The biggest issue I have, from an Ape-centric standpoint, is that I've done considerable work making myself "live bait" for scum ... and Smash has consistently spoken to me like he's never really considered if I'm town or scum. DPR was doing the same thing. DPR never once considered if I'd be going at him like I was as scum. Which exposed he knew too much.

On 7/3/2017 at 0:12 PM, Smashmouth said:

Funny I said this then shortly after you jumped on 80 real quick with the last 2 lynch votes. So (SARCASM) I have not been paying any attention the the Ape as he states a few posts above. Im well aware of you Ape trust me

On 7/3/2017 at 0:15 PM, Smashmouth said:

Just to clarify I do lean you as scum Ape just didn't feel I needed to out that too early on. I think the entire back and forth between you and DPR  was horsesh*t and staged.

On 7/3/2017 at 0:18 PM, Integrity28 said:

I didn't say you were "not paying attention". That's not my accusation at all.

You lean scum on me? Hahahaa... yea, right. Awful backpedal. 

Whatever, when the time comes to vote you - I will make my final decision on the matter - I'm not getting sucked into the thread diarrhea that comes along with you defending yourself when you're scum.

@CTM here is teh exchange where I began to press Smash on D2, and you can clearly see he only diverts to calling me a suspect AFTER the bold (where I say he, like DPR, seems to know too much).

Funny thing is, you were mixed into this dialogue pretty well. It didn't come across like you were ignoring the bickering, because it really wasn't bickering. Anyway, here it is... now you can weigh in.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

@CTM here is teh exchange where I began to press Smash on D2, and you can clearly see he only diverts to calling me a suspect AFTER the bold (where I say he, like DPR, seems to know too much).

Funny thing is, you were mixed into this dialogue pretty well. It didn't come across like you were ignoring the bickering, because it really wasn't bickering. Anyway, here it is... now you can weigh in.

Yes, and then he votes you right?. That pinged. You basically said you are acting like i am town and he responded by over compensating with a vote.  And ftr, i was following what you were saying, not really him as it's not easy to follow.

let me just find his vote, i'm ok with smash today

On 7/3/2017 at 4:23 PM, Smashmouth said:

I didn't like the unsure nature of your reveal at all. Nothing that you have said particularly struck me as scummy just the reveal and the lack of any real info from you at all. Thats really it.

In fact, I think at this point the APE has done scummier things. I have named a few but the biggest is that earlier in the game he and I had a little back and forth about you being an easy Vet which I said I didn't think would be so easy yet your still not vetted and if the vetting process was so easy why did the Ape pop in tonight and vote you right off the bat ? I have my reasons why I voted you but all the Ape did with the immediate vote was contradict his own statements once again.

So thats why Im going to Unvote you and Vote APE

yeah this was right after the series you quoted.. I agree it's scummy and have said several times, also think the ballin vote he just dropped was opportunistic.

unvote

vote Smash

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

not trying to hide this Ape I said it numerous times the last few pages ..... Where was my vote ? It was probably on 80 and I was pushing you a bit as well. Once again I admitted to this so its nothing new