JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

Just now, Integrity28 said:

lol, i did... but it's been a really sh*tty week for me... i had to travel for work, and have lost like 10 pounds i've been so sick... pun intended

hope your feelin better my head has finally cleared form those ridiculous pain killers ... BTW at that stage of the game I really was stoned was no joke LOL

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Even this, today - while I was on a break during interviews on-site. No time to pursue further. I just started repping CTM because I knew I was rolling over... oh well. 

Meh,stop making excuses. I think I said in the dead thread that Ape finally played a game as good as he thinks he's played all these years.

If ballin was alive, i'd be dead tomorrow. But also, to SMash's point we could've ynched ballin instead of smash so we didn't really take advantage of it.

I also volunteered to night kill him if he was lover.

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Meh,stop making excuses. I think I said in the dead thread that Ape finally played a game as good as he thinks he's played all these years.

If ballin was alive, i'd be dead tomorrow. But also, to SMash's point we could've ynched ballin instead of smash so we didn't really take advantage of it.

Not excuses - self critiquing. Kind of lamenting that I tuned out, that's all.

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

oy, lol

Truthfully, I don't understand what's bad about expressing regret about where I flaked out. I'm not taking credit away from you, but being wrong in this scenario required your play + my apathy.

Are we going to play another game or not? I think @The Crusher wants to... 

Lewis – Lost Lover - can find his lost lover and join a qt - Verb
Gilbert – Pocket Proctor - can use either investigation, tracker or voyeur - Ape
Poindexter - calculator - can calculate how many nerds remain in the game, one time use at night - Ballin
Wormser - watcher - traditional - JF80
Booger - wonder joints - the use of wonder joints can mix night action up and make them go random. - Hess
Lamar – javelin - 1x vig shot only at night - Leelou
Takashi – camera - can take a picture of a player and what action they performed - one time night time use - Nyn
Betty – Lost Lover - JC
UN Jefferson - Doc - Nol

Stan – GF - DPR 
Ogre – Goon w/ 1x strongman shot - Smash
Coach Harris – RB - CTM

------

ape mentioned unbalanced for RB, but looking at this i think town was pretty stacked.

Honeslty if JC revealed as Verb's lover we'd have lynched ballin the smash day and scum probably won that way. Hess's reasoning for naming ballin was wrong as lost lovers he wouldn't know to defend verb. , but I didn't know how to attack that at the time because by the time i saw it he had already put smash at l-1

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Lewis – Lost Lover - can find his lost lover and join a qt - Verb
Gilbert – Pocket Proctor - can use either investigation, tracker or voyeur - Ape
Poindexter - calculator - can calculate how many nerds remain in the game, one time use at night - Ballin
Wormser - watcher - traditional - JF80
Booger - wonder joints - the use of wonder joints can mix night action up and make them go random. - Hess
Lamar – javelin - 1x vig shot only at night - Leelou
Takashi – camera - can take a picture of a player and what action they performed - one time night time use - Nyn
Betty – Lost Lover - JC
UN Jefferson - Doc - Nol

Stan – GF - DPR 
Ogre – Goon w/ 1x strongman shot - Smash
Coach Harris – RB - CTM

------

ape mentioned unbalanced for RB, but looking at this i think town was pretty stacked.

Honeslty if JC revealed as Verb's lover we'd have lynched ballin the smash day and scum probably won that way. Hess's reasoning for naming ballin was wrong as lost lovers he wouldn't know to defend verb. , but I didn't know how to attack that at the time because by the time i saw it he had already put smash at l-1

Did JIF ever explain why Ballin didn't die with Verbal? That's how Lovers work.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Truthfully, I don't understand what's bad about expressing regret about where I flaked out.

Are we going to play another game or not? I think @The Crusher wants to... 

Because instead of just saying ahh I (as in you) played a really good game and made a mistake at the end you are bumping posts attempting to prove you knew it all along and making excuses for the bad pick at thend

I'm saying you played great. Period. Nobody bats 1000, nobody so no need for excuses or post bumping to save face. Not insulting or ****ign with you, just honestly giving kudos and feel this victory is pretty hollow

Just now, CTM said:

Because instead of just saying ahh I played a really good game and made a mistake at the end you are bumping posts attempting to prove you knew it all along and making excuses for the bad pick at thend

I'm saying you played great. Period. Nobody bats 1000, nobody so no need for excuses or post bumping to save face. Not insulting or ****ign with you, just honestly giving kudos and feel this victory is pretty hollow

I'm doing it more so that people can laugh at me. I think you're mistaking my intent.

Anyway, thanks.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

because verbal had to find his lover and once found they would have become  one . but Verbal never found him

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

JC was the lost lover, and from what I understand he didn't die because Verbal didn't find him.

Oh, right - I think JC even hinted that Hess was wrong didn't he. Yea, pretty sure he did. Duh, me.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Because instead of just saying ahh I played a really good game and made a mistake at the end you are bumping posts attempting to prove you knew it all along and making excuses for the bad pick at thend

Let's be honest, if I said the bold you'd be up my ass like a surf instruction on vacation at Playa Del Jifruit

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Let's be honest, if I said the bold you'd be up my ass like a surf instruction on vacation at Playa Del Jifruit

Nah, i said it in dead thread. It's self evident.

Normally you do this sh*t at end game where you bump posts to try and prove you had a good game because it's not so clear in lynch trains

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

Nah, i said it in dead thread. It's self evident.

Normally you do this sh*t at end game where you bump posts to try and prove you had a good game because it's not so clear in lynch trains

Yea, I know - I do that to be a doosh. Playing into the archetype. This time, not what I was intent on.

Still, don't mind if it came across as dooshey. Not gonna lie.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, I know - I do that to be a doosh. Playing into the archetype. This time, not what I was intent on.

it comes across as insecurity, i've seen you be much much douchier ;)

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Same.

It's the only thing that works. I need goofball knucklehead laughter to counteract the tears. I cry lik a 500lb bald diaper full of crap baby. I'm a fat sensitive sissy when it come to friends and family. Just a sissy when it comes to everything else. I rock on the elliptical though. People threw roses last time I approach my personal best. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Maybe you're projecting. I dunno. Like I said, I'm griping about having flaked out, and giving you guys posts that show me veering off course... so you can point at and laugh. I don't know how that's an insecure thing.

Either way, it shouldn't bother you so much.

Just now, The Crusher said:

It's the only thing that works. I need goofball knucklehead laughter to counteract the tears. I cry lik a 500lb bald diaper full of crap baby. I'm a fat sensitive sissy when it come to friends and family. Just a sissy when it comes to everything else. I rock on the elliptical though. People threw roses last time I approach my personal best. 

I don't do roses.

I'd happily throw feces at  you though.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Maybe you're projecting. I dunno. Like I said, I'm griping about having flaked out, and giving you guys posts that show me veering off course... so you can point at and laugh. I don't know how that's an insecure thing.

Either way, it shouldn't bother you so much.

Doesn't bother me, trying to reassure our  insecure little chimp

1 hour ago, CTM said:

You could also say Ballin should have been dead with Verb, as Lover. You guys deserved to win. Any ending that comes down to a final vote is a good game. 

Edit: oops I mean JC dead. Also just realized they needed to find each other 

Edited by HessStation

34 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

32 minutes ago, CTM said:

your both Douches

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I think that's fair, all three townies seemed worn out at the end. I was honestly surprised by how unconvincing 80 was being tbh.

trust me I tried very hard to wear out JC and the Ape... and it honestly wore me out. Funny I think I did something without intent by peeling off 80 I actually made him look even more scummy and that helped in the end but I can't take credit for it because it really was not a strategy I had thought about. Sometimes its better to be lucky than good.

Also CTM with his awe shucks might as well kill me and get some info crap worked out real well.