JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You said it yourself.  It's lylo, and we can't get this wrong.  Yet you're willing to vote either me or Ape.  You don't see a problem with this? 

You clearly aren't reading the thread, I said earlier Ape is clearly town and clearly not lying based on him not hammering me when he had the chance.

My comment was a joke, as I assumed JC's vote was. Nice try spinning it into a scum tell.

And jftr.. If Ape wasn't all but confirmed, no I wouldn't see a problem with that. Ape has voted several players today, JC has considered it. You aren't making any sense.

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Only outside possibility is Ape has been clowning us all this time and there isn't a Cop.  But if he pulled that off, plus caused emo breakdowns out of both DPR and Smash that would have had to be at least partly fabricated on thread......yeah, he deserves the win.  

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You said it yourself.  It's lylo, and we can't get this wrong.  Yet you're willing to vote either me or Ape.  You don't see a problem with this? 

80 casing himself now

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

My comment was a joke, as I assumed JC's vote was. Nice try spinning it into a scum tell.

JC was either reaction testing or he had convinced himself of a scenario where Ape is scum.  I highly doubt it was a joke vote on his part at this point. 

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

And jftr.. If Ape wasn't all but confirmed, no I wouldn't see a problem with that. Ape has voted several players today, JC has considered it. You aren't making any sense.

According to Ape's perspective it can only be me or you that is scum.  So of course they voted "several" different players.  To JC's perspective, any of us could theoretically be scum. 

But to you and I, it's different.  Because Ape has an innocent on JC and is an uncountered cop. 

I'm making perfect sense.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

According to Ape's perspective it can only be me or you that is scum.  So of course they voted "several" different players.  To JC's perspective, any of us could theoretically be scum. 

I'm making perfect sense.

No, you're not. If JC is considering voting anyone of us, why would it be scummy for you or I to be doing the same. 

And because your scum and trying to twist my words, I'll bump the post where I explained that Ape can't be scum.

15 hours ago, CTM said:

I was at l-1 when this vote was placed, yes?

14 hours ago, CTM said:

Yes...

Ape could've hammered and ended game if scum. Unless he's masochistic, I think we can safely say he's town

Which means JC is town, since DPR was godfather and Ape says he has an innocent on him.

Which means 80 is scum

vote 80

80 must be scum RB who thought they killed cop and doc early in the game and had no need for his role + he painted himself into a corner with his reveal. 

Nyn had to be a tracker I guess, no reason for Ape to lie about his role his now

I was at L-1 and instead of hammering Ape voted you, ignoring everything else about his claim, this alone makes him town.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because Ape is the uncountered cop and has an innocent on JC.  It's pretty simple dude. 

But JC could vote him? If JC could doubt his claim why couldn't you or I? I mean, you already doubted him above in the post I bumped.

You are creating a false narrative... fake news

I'd hate to put a deadline on this at this stage but it's feeling like you need one.  I just surfed double over head gnar gnar this morning for about 4 hours.  Today, I was sharing waves with the legendary Mike Doyle. Pretty cool trip so far.  Cabo is the sh*t.  We're about to head out to the Pacific Side.  I'm taking my girl to Hotel California.  

Lets do like a 10pm tomorrow deadline?  That should be enough time and should work with my schedule.  Not sure how much I'll be online today.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

you still sure its 80?

Sure? No. Content with my vote? Yes.

I had a couple good plays with DPR and Smash, if I get this one wrong so be it. If It wasn't CTM I probably wouldn't have even second guessed this. 

Its been a fun game, I'm ready for thenext one. 

Ill die laughing if ballin was last scum and thus is Jif ******* with us.

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Sure? No. Content with my vote? Yes.

I had a couple good plays with DPR and Smash, if I get this one wrong so be it. If It wasn't CTM I probably wouldn't have even second guessed this. 

Its been a fun game, I'm ready for thenext one. 

Ill die laughing if ballin was last scum and thus is Jif ******* with us.

Something tells me too clever by half here but maybe you're town.