New Jets Owner

Mike135

I was just saying on Reddit that its completely flattering that even with the Jets in total rebuild mode, Pats fans can't get the Jets out of their mind.  Its funny and sad at the same time.  I do wonder, how does one manipulate Google like this?  Does it cost money?

2 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

I was just saying on Reddit that its completely flattering that even with the Jets in total rebuild mode, Pats fans can't get the Jets out of their mind.  Its funny and sad at the same time.  I do wonder, how does one manipulate Google like this?  Does it cost money?

Looks like it's fixed now.

Nope, doesn't cost money.  Google highlights some sites for different types of data.  In this case it was Wikipedia I think.  So it only took going in and updating the Wikipedia page.

I'll give credit when due.  That was a good troll job.

5 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

When they look upon dejected Jet fans, they see their real lives, so as a coping mechanism they exist almost entirely in a euphoric state of vicarious accomplishment.

It's okay, I'd rather the team I root for fail, than I do. End of the day, I've only got control and influence over the latter.

If you want to be technical about it, Brady has lost to the Jets more than any team but one (the Dolphins).  One of only 2 teams in the entire league he has lost to more than 3 times (the Bills don't even make that cut).  Sure, pure volume has a thing or two to do with that, but of course that would also be the only reason for this little joke, considering there's plenty of teams he actually has a better record against.  His win % against the Jets is rather comparable to that of his total career.  Honestly, considering how much the Jets suck, that's not all that impressive.  He needs to step it up.

3 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

That is just weird looking, akin to Kim Jung Un draped in an American flag. The only thing is he could never have worn #12 here.

Im sure that if the GOAT came here Joe Namath would allow him to wear #12 in honor of Joe Namath of course. 

Archived