2017 Jets Depth Chart

SoFlaJets

I am really proud of myself this morning because for YEARS I've been trying to figure out a way to post these Our Lads depth charts (which I have always considered to be THE BEST out there) to the Jet Nation message board...this morning I figured it out-only took a decade or two

13 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

I am really proud of myself this morning because for YEARS I've been trying to figure out a way to post these Our Lads depth charts (which I have always considered to be THE BEST out there) to the Jet Nation message board...this morning I figured it out-only took a decade or two

The message board has gotten better at formatting things as well.

But this one was all you.

?

Been lurking on these baord for years and I must say I've enjoyed all of the passionate Jets fans on here. I know these is wierd spot for a first message but... since when is Connor Harris a fullback? I though he was an inside linebacker?? Are the Jets trying to convert him? Just hadn't read anything about it.

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

The message board has gotten better at formatting things as well.

But this one was all you.

?

yea it seems that way to me Max-it used to be a tricky endeavor to try and post something from my computer to the board but the paper clip worked like a charm. On another subject; I hope this young Jets team is a fun one to watch. What I kind of like about it all is WE, the fans pretty much have no idea what kind of a team we're going to be fielding in a month and a half. That kind of makes it exciting.

2 hours ago, Clifton said:

Been lurking on these baord for years and I must say I've enjoyed all of the passionate Jets fans on here. I know these is wierd spot for a first message but... since when is Connor Harris a fullback? I though he was an inside linebacker?? Are the Jets trying to convert him? Just hadn't read anything about it.

There was talk of it early on, but I think he has been playing ILB and getting raves in camp. 

1 hour ago, SoFlaJets said:

yea it seems that way to me Max-it used to be a tricky endeavor to try and post something from my computer to the board but the paper clip worked like a charm. On another subject; I hope this young Jets team is a fun one to watch. What I kind of like about it all is WE, the fans pretty much have no idea what kind of a team we're going to be fielding in a month and a half. That kind of makes it exciting.

SoFlaJets - Sorry - I should have thanked you for posting this in the first place. It is content like this that really elevate the place.

I agree with you that it should be refreshing to see a young hungry team that will get after it unlike last years team that just seemed to be spinning it's wheels for much of the season. I guess my head says they won't be very good by my heart says lets see how things go. As things stand now, The offensive line has me very worried.

Archived