More Penn State University info says Joe Pa knew

AFJF

10 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

If you think that people working ten, twelve, fourteen hours a day, six days a week at thankless, tough jobs while trying to support large families of kids have the time to worry about racism, sexism and every other ism you're a ******* idiot. If you judge people of a certain time period using today's set of morals, you are a ******* idiot. In short, you are not smart.

You took one issue and then spread the argument to include every single injustice suffered by anyone in the twentieth century, maligning a whole generation of people that gave BIRTH to the people that corrected those injustices. Do you think the next generation just grew out of the ******* ground?

The baby boomers were the first generation in this country to have the LUXURY to really focus on social issues en masse. They were also the first generation in which television was a major part of their information stream. We can take these factors into consideration or we can just judge away, which is what you are doing, do not deny that.

I love the neg rep about something that is entirely true. Thanks, Phil. @Maxman

Guy basically says that because my family (and millions of families like them) on both sides, while raising eight kids (the Jews) and five (the Italians) didn't have time to protest or get politically involved, were complicit in racism and every other ism. It's the explanation of a simpleton and kinda disgusting.

Anyone who agrees with that view can suck a cock. Sorry, but that's just how I feel.

9 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Explain to me beyond the emotional, the mechanics of how those two things are analogous.

Based on the two comments I responded to, Im simply comparing nonesense that gets endless attention in the football world to a situation with actual victims that has been made quiet in comparison. 

Dont know what emotion you're talking about, this is just my observation. Media should be talking about this Joe P/Penn State  situation and how to keep a situation like this from ever happening again. Instead when I turn on the TV im hearing a company man in Ray Lewis talk about how he was fighting in negotiations until Kaeps girlfriend made a tweet and "ruined everything". 

All im saying is that the sh*t is nonsense. I can go back into the shadows though if I did something wrong. :-)  

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Based on the two comments I responded to, Im simply comparing nonesense that gets endless attention in the football world to a situation with actual victims that has been made quiet in comparison. 

Dont know what emotion you're talking about, this is just my observation. Media should be talking about this Joe P/Penn State  situation and how to keep a situation like this from ever happening again. Instead when I turn on the TV im hearing a company man in Ray Lewis talk about how he was fighting in negotiations until Kaeps girlfriend makes a tweet. 

All im saying is that the sh*t is nonsense. I can go back into the shadows though if I did something wrong. :-)  

Oh, I thought you were talking about a storied football program getting the death penalty from the NCAA vs a mediocre football player not being signed to be a backup QB.

3 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Oh, I thought you were talking about a storied football program getting the death penalty from the NCAA vs a mediocre football player not being signed to be a backup QB.

No, Im talking about how a storied football program has a sexual scandal that went on for decades, and how that received a fraction of the attention in comparison to a mediocre football player that isnt even in the league still receives. 

7 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

No, Im talking about how a storied football program has a sexual scandal that went on for decades, and how that received a fraction of the attention in comparison to a mediocre football player that isnt even in the league still receives. 

Yeah, child abuse is so 2007. It's all about race relations now.

Just now, Gastineau Lives said:

Yeah, child abuse is so 2007. It's all about racism now.

Or more like Child abuse is so 1977 given that's how far back that sh*t goes. 

But hey, seems like ESPN and other sports news outlets prefer to talk about the latest in twitter comments from the girlfriend of people who arent in the league. 

Maybe stories should be re-evaluated, all im saying. 

Gonna go back to the shadows now and wait for this Jets game to start. 

26 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Just imagine what would happen if Paterno compounded his mistakes by sending an email from an unsecured server omg

20 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Oh really? A whole generation, you virtue signalling ignoramus?

14 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

If you think that people working ten, twelve, fourteen hours a day, six days a week at thankless, tough jobs while trying to support large families of kids have the time to worry about racism, sexism and every other ism you're a ******* idiot. If you judge people of a certain time period using today's set of morals, you are a ******* idiot. In short, you are not smart.

You took one issue and then spread the argument to include every single injustice suffered by anyone in the twentieth century, maligning a whole generation of people that gave BIRTH to the people that corrected those injustices. Do you think the next generation just grew out of the ******* ground?

The baby boomers were the first generation in this country to have the LUXURY to really focus on social issues en masse. They were also the first generation in which television was a major part of their information stream. We can take these factors into consideration or we can just judge away, which is what you are doing, do not deny that.

7 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Guy basically says that because my family (and millions of families like them) on both sides, while raising eight kids (the Jews) and five (the Italians) didn't have time to protest or get politically involved, were complicit in racism and every other ism. It's the explanation of a simpleton and kinda disgusting.

Anyone who agrees with that view can suck a cock. Sorry, but that's just how I feel.

Do you need a safe space

10 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

You got the neg rep for the personal attack. 

Archived