Mo, Mo, Mo…Wilkerson Gives Jets Early Christmas Gift

JetNation

4 minutes ago, rangerous said:

yep.  i was just reading the ny post article and they said mo notified the jets he was going to be late.  not that it should cut any ice.  it's not like these players actually have to show up for meeting 365/24/7.  he needs to be on time. but then i was also thinking back to the mangini era when they forced pete kendall to stay in the rookie dorm over some matter.  it was probably contract related.  anyway, kendall was a decent guard and they traded him or released him.

That says it all. Guy is a grade A scumbag.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

There you go a valid reason and like I said he lives 30-45 minutes from Florham Park.  sh*t happens. 

that's the problem with guys who develop a pattern.  mo has missed meetings in the past and he probably had an excuse for each one.  at some point the excuse is valid but if the other ones were foolish then what's the coach to do?  ask him to bring in a note from a doctor or something?

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Exactly the moron coaching staff is clueless on how to properly coach a football team, its quite evident. 

Part of it is the coach.

However, this is a grown man, being paid tens of millions of dollars.  He has to have the maturity to show up, to actually try.   I put it 100% on Mo.  He has become my least favorite player. 

Archived