If there’s a God

Titan24

11 hours ago, Anthony Jet said:

3 QBs that could be out of the league in 2 years stand in the way of Tom Brady winning his 6th ring......

1 hour ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

BB vs bb* and I am not betting on Blake, the evil laughs from the tower were loud last night, "just need to beat Bortles and than Foles or Keenum to win a another Superbowl" Bwahahahaha

Ben, Brees and Ryan are all neatly out of the way - only one "star" remains - hmmm - thanks roger

Brady needs to bet the opposing defenses more than the other QBs ... and Jax / Philly / Minny can all bring their own "special sauce" to that party. :-) 

I tried to tell you all mid season, the Jags are legit Super Bowl contenders.

They can beat the Pats.  They have the recipe.  Monster pass rush with great cover corners that create turnovers and score points.

They got that 07 Giants feel to them. 

Do I think it happens?  No.  But don't be surprised. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I tried to tell you all mid season, the Jags are legit Super Bowl contenders.

They can beat the Pats.  They have the recipe.  Monster pass rush with great cover corners that create turnovers and score points.

They got that 07 Giants feel to them. 

Do I think it happens?  No.  But don't be surprised. 

Hell they have the coach from that team constructing them

15 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Hell they have the coach from that team constructing them

Meh, Coughlin has been there for one season.  I have zero doubt his presence is impacting the Jags positively but he had 1 year to help build this roster.  The foundation was there long before Tom.  Maybe he helped them to take it to the top but this has been in the works for a few seasons now despite their record. 

Archived