F*ck the NFL!

Jetster

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Bugg said:

Serious Polish stuff or supermarket mass-produced? Got a Costco-sized Hillhsire Farms in the freezer that could be so utilized. 

I'm from Riverhead Long Island, Polish town USA. Hillshire is NOT kielbasa.

14 minutes ago, Thor99 said:

Just spent two weeks over Christmas with the folks in Riverhead. 

Been to the Birchwood lately?

Moved away in 1985. Had every family gathering at the polish hall ( now Birchwood).Nana lived on Sweezy ave, right there. Cousins too. I know they redid the whole place right? Played baseball at Stotsky park. They have a huge polish fair there too, one of the largest.

11 hours ago, Jetster said:

Moved away in 1985. Had every family gathering at the polish hall ( now Birchwood).Nana lived on Sweezy ave, right there. Cousins too. I know they redid the whole place right? Played baseball at Stotsky park. They have a huge polish fair there too, one of the largest.

I left after graduating in 88. Grew up on Forge Road, on the river. It’s crazy how much it’s been built up. Route 58 especially. 

19 hours ago, jack48 said:

I said it before.  The NFL is the World Wrestling Federation.  It is just managed differently for football.  Some of these players are actually trying.

It’s not rigged like pro wrestling or corrupt like boxing and MMA but it’s definitely geared to helping certain teams from certain markets and ownership groups

NFL wanted an Eagles-Pats Super Bowl.  Eagles blew out the Vikings that was easy but Pats needed help 

48 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

It’s not rigged like pro wrestling or corrupt like boxing and MMA but it’s definitely geared to helping certain teams from certain markets and ownership groups

NFL wanted an Eagles-Pats Super Bowl.  Eagles blew out the Vikings that was easy but Pats needed help 

Right. Players play hard. But the game is being managed, when necessary

Archived