Senior Bowl Updates Day 2

Patriot Killa

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

LOL..every fan base wants Mayfield. Oh man...only if we would of lost a few more games..

I would be perfectly content if Rosen or Darnold drops to us because someone ahead took Mayfield.  I just want one of those three so I can be truly excited about watching McCown start next season knowing it's only for two more seasons.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I would be perfectly content if Rosen or Darnold drops to us because someone ahead took Mayfield.  I just want one of those three so I can be truly excited about watching McCown start next season knowing it's only for two more seasons.

I want Rosen first above all. 

Luke Falk - QB - Cougars

An NFL scout told Newsday's Calvin Watkins that Washington State QB Luke Falk "fits with the Jets West Coast offense."

Falk was as prolific statistically as any quarterback this side of Baker Mayfield during his career at Washington State. The 6-foot-3, 211-pounder operated out of the shotgun in HC Mike Leach's Air Raid and would have a learning process ahead of him to transition to the West Coast schematic. Draft Analyst's Tony Pauline believes that with a strong week at the Senior Bowl (currently ongoing), Falk could exit Mobile with evaluators viewing him as a Round 2 pick.

Heyo

I'm glad some other people on twitter are putting a spotlight on the unnecessary amount media coverage Allen is getting. Everything is Josh this and Josh that - Outside of Baker, who's earned the screen time he's getting, Allen has been the focal point. 

Archived