Love Letter Mafia Game over Scum Wins!

Kaylee

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Holy crap dude I wasn't insinuating you guys are both scum. Just a scummy move.

That was another weird post by Lizzie.  Almost like it was too on the nose.  "Guys, if Nolder were in the scum chat with me.....err...uhh....not telling you who my partner is OK?"  

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/6/2018 at 10:49 PM, Nolder said:

It's all fun and games but it's time to change your vote.

On 2/7/2018 at 8:37 AM, Lizard King said:

unvote vote Dice

First of all, I really didn't like this switch. I didn't say anything at the time because I wanted to see what Dice would say with more pressure but I wasn't telling him to vote for Dice I was saying his joke vote on 80 couldn't stand any longer and it was time to get into the game for real. He switched almost immediately to Dice and never said why. Wtf?

On 2/8/2018 at 7:01 AM, Lizard King said:

I agree with this. Nolder is typically cranky with a side of seriousness when he's being voted.

On 2/8/2018 at 11:50 AM, Lizard King said:

I don't like Dice's tone. Way too excited to have the light cast elsewhere.

After pages of offtopic banter here's what he finally had to add to the game again.

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

All in all his play is lazy and lacks any initiative to actually catch scum and solve the game.

Vote Lizard King

And that makes me scum? What have I done that’s scummy? We’re at LYLO, you’ve put me at L-2, and have nothing. You strung together a baseless case to follow Leelou. That pings. 

Unvote vote Nolder

24 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

And that makes me scum? What have I done that’s scummy? We’re at LYLO, you’ve put me at L-2, and have nothing. You strung together a baseless case to follow Leelou. That pings. 

Unvote vote Nolder

Doing nothing is scummy. Sheeping other people's thoughts and votes is scummy. OMGUS voting is scummy. 

You haven't done these things?

42 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Doing nothing is scummy. Sheeping other people's thoughts and votes is scummy. OMGUS voting is scummy. 

You haven't done these things?

This is what I was talking about in above post. He has done all those things. Yet you can pretty much make that argument against him in almost every game he played. I can’t help but feel you are setting him up a bit. 

30 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This is what I was talking about in above post. He has done all those things. Yet you can pretty much make that argument against him in almost every game he played. I can’t help but feel you are setting him up a bit. 

How so? I didn't make him do those things.

And while we all have a meta we also have to take each game individually.

Either he's scummy or he isn't.

51 minutes ago, Nolder said:

How so? I didn't make him do those things.

And while we all have a meta we also have to take each game individually.

Either he's scummy or he isn't.

You played on him a little bit. Coached him to change his vote. Albeit he chose to put the 4th on Dice on his own. An old Kivam (Doggin) move. 

Really? Everyone relies on meta every game. People at DM would go as far as reading other games. 

No. Whole game is based on degrees of scumminess. Hence the phrase “ pinging”. 

Man you really trying to control he narrative here dude. I don’t like this from you . At all. 

43 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You played on him a little bit. Coached him to change his vote. Albeit he chose to put the 4th on Dice on his own. An old Kivam (Doggin) move. 

Really? Everyone relies on meta every game. People at DM would go as far as reading other games. 

Man you really trying to control he narrative here dude. I don’t like this from you . At all. 

So it's a simple question then. On the basis of scummyness, who is worse? Me or Nolder

40 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Bullsh*t. His vote was old and literally a joke. I pushed him to make a serious vote but that's it. He could have kept his vote on 80 and I'd have been fine with it if he gave a serious reason. I'm in no way responsible for how he voted.

37 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m not saying not Lizzie. I’m simply not ready to vote. I need more from Leelou. We need to play this out before we pick. 

We can talk. unvote

13 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

So let’s just sum this up real fast. Nolder votes me and called me scummy for not scum hunting. I defend, ask for what I did that was scummy. Nolder lays a case. Crusher casts doubt on case. Nolder backs off, unvotes. 

I’m scummy?

I think your an easy one to call scummy . I’m struggling if that makes you scum THIS GAME. 

What I fear is with a huge lead scum sitting back and letting us do the work for them.

im not voting unti everyone in this game gets talking. 80 being quiet is irking me. 

Archived