Get back in the 2nd or 3rd round

Ecuadorian Jet

19 hours ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

Could/should we get back in the 2nd or 3rd round by trading....let's say Maye or Anderson or someone else?

Maye for a 3rd rounder? He was taken in the 2nd last year, is on a rookie deal, they have no replacement for him and he performed better than his draft spot.

I vote um, no.

30 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Maye for a 3rd rounder? He was taken in the 2nd last year, is on a rookie deal, they have no replacement for him and he performed better than his draft spot.

I vote um, no.

we should trade all our young talented players for draft picks in the hopes of getting new young talented players then we can do it all again next year! 

It amazes me how some fans seem to like the draft more than actual games. They'd rather have high picks and a million picks than actually win on the field.

34 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I vote um, no.

Id trade Adams or Williams for 1st rounders if we could get some playmakers

5 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Id trade Adams or Williams for 1st rounders if we could get some playmakers

I was thinking maybe see if Buffalo wants to move up to 3, we'll take their pick at 12 and then try to get at least 2 2nd rounders from them so we still have 3 picks in the first 2 rounds this year.  Imagine the excitement w/ 3 picks in the first 2 rounds!

10 hours ago, jamesr said:

You can only really trade players for picks if you have more depth than you need at a position.

Jets do not have any positions that qualify. :-( 

And, you know, players other teams actually want.  

Jets do not have anyone that qualify.  :(

6 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

I was thinking maybe see if Buffalo wants to move up to 3, we'll take their pick at 12 and then try to get at least 2 2nd rounders from them so we still have 3 picks in the first 2 rounds this year.  Imagine the excitement w/ 3 picks in the first 2 rounds!

lol no. But I might trade Williams for 12

Archived