Get back in the 2nd or 3rd round

Ecuadorian Jet

2 minutes ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

just posing a question...no need to get all pissy

This is the worst thread here lately. You’re proposing to get back in the 2nd or 3rd (we’re already in the third) by trading away a good safety or a good WR, yet you’re failing to justify the trade-up by not giving out a potential player you want Jets to draft. You’re the one being pissy cuz Joewilly shot down your proposition. 

I will ignore the Maye and Anderson proposel because the answer is a big no. The Jets already have the 8th pick in the third round so they should be able to get a player who slips out of the second. I dont see the Jets getting back into the second.

1 hour ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

just posing a question...no need to get all pissy

Infairness, trading Maye would be quite stupid and unrealistic a thing to happen, so you prolly should have expected a bit of pushback.  But I think you knew that when you cited Maye.:lol:

I was thinking about divorcing my sweet, lovely wife so that I could go find a girl to ask on a date... Or if not a date-date then At least find a girl I could gèt to go on a friend date with me to see a Julia Roberts romantic comedy !

2 hours ago, RSJ said:

I will ignore the Maye and Anderson proposel because the answer is a big no. The Jets already have the 8th pick in the third round so they should be able to get a player who slips out of the second. I dont see the Jets getting back into the second.

Nope, way too expensive. If we had only lost a few more games last year.

5 hours ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

Could/should we get back in the 2nd or 3rd round by trading....let's say Maye or Anderson or someone else?

Yes good idea but not Maye. He’s got potential. Trade Adams. We can get a 2nd rounder but will have to include Pom poms from Jets Crew dancers ??. Still a good deal!

19 minutes ago, BigO said:

Yes good idea but not Maye. He’s got potential. Trade Adams. We can get a 2nd rounder but will have to include Pom poms from Jets Crew dancers ??. Still a good deal!

You need to speak to your local therapist about your pent up rage towards Jamal Adams.

6 hours ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

Could/should we get back in the 2nd or 3rd round by trading....let's say Maye or Anderson or someone else?

Darnold and Rosen go 1 and 2.. Mac shops pic for someone who wants Allen .. trades back with bills for ton of picks . Grabs mayfield at 12! Gm or century ?

11 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Why in the world would we trade Maye for "what if" draft pick?

We get a fourth for him after drafting him in the second that’s worse than the depreciation after a year in  a new car. Cept maybe a Beemer cause maybe rich people and stuff. 

38 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Thank you. I was thinking current events NOT ancient history. My bad. :rolleyes:

Sorry if i am getting too ancient for you, but the reason he did not get drafted, immature knucklehead, is still relevant because as we have seen this offseason he has not matured one bit since those ancient times two years ago.

8 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

You need to speak to your local therapist about your pent up rage towards Jamal Adams.

You need to learn about football. I suggest the chapter on the expectations of a safety in Football for Dummies.

Archived