Infinity War Discussion (Spoilers here!)

chirorob

Just saw it on Monday.

Holy Crap!!!   I loved it.   My question, who is dead, and who can come back.   I think the people killed before Thanos snapped his fingers are dead dead, but the others may come back.

According to the comics nebula steals the gauntlet and somehow fixes things 

Who knows what they will do but Spiderman has a sequel coming out like black panther does and marvel isn't ending the guardians franchise soon

I think gamora kinda has to stay dead but loki has a way of surviving 

That was the funniest super hero movie for me, so many great lines 

22 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You guys stick around for the end of credits scene?  Captain Marvel will be an interesting/awesome addition to the team.  

Thankfully someone next to me clued me in, I had no idea. They are going to maker her really powerful, like Dr strange scarlet witch powerful 

So, Nebula is confirmed in the Soul Stone.  I think Guardians 3 will be about them tracking it down to rescue her whime being chased by Adam Warlock.

In the comics Adam Warlock had the soul stone for a long time 

1 hour ago, peebag said:

My question for the comic book affeciandos - is this sequence of events leading up to the Kree War?

Not really, at least I don't think so.  However the Ms. Marvel flashback I think may have to do with it, or the Kree-Skrull War.   Her story takes place in the 90s, she got her power from a Kree named Mar-Vel, and the actor who played Ronan the Accuser is signed up for her movie.

They have a lot of options they can do after this.   The Russo brothers have said they would love to do Secret Wars, which could be a way to bring in the X Men and Fantastic Four.   They can then do a huge cross over with Galactus.   They can also do the Secret Invasion, which is where the Skrulls invade earth.  Skrulls are shape changers, so they start by secretly kidnapping people of importance and replacing them with Skrulls.   Leads to a very big "Who can you trust" type atmosphere.

Thanos was f*cking great and I loved the Black Order as well, especially Ebony Maw, the telepath. Don’t know why the movie didn’t mention their names.

Obviously the deaths are all bullsh*t, they’ll find a way to secure the gauntlet from Thanos and bring them back in the next movie. Probably the same way Nebula does it in Jim Starlin’s Infinity Gauntlet. 

I could care less about Captain Marvel. With the Disney/Fox deal, the first damn thing they need to do is introduce Doctor Doom to the MCU. Gary Oldman would be absolutely perfect and I don’t want to hear any crap about him being “too old”. Dude is only like 5 years older than Robert Downey Jr.

Galactus and Silver Surfer should come after that.

Archived