The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

More aroused than testy. How you doing?

It's the eye-patch. Everybody loves the eye-patch.

Pretty good. Just read an article about how science will be able to clone livers within the next 10 years and thinking that's like the best timing ever. 

1 minute ago, D P R said:

It's the eye-patch. Everybody loves the eye-patch.

Pretty good. Just read an article about how science will be able to clone livers within the next 10 years and thinking that's like the best timing ever. 

Funny enough, my brother is studying how to reproduce organs with nano tissue

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

You are overreacting to me agreeing with Ape that you seem less active. Maybe the "mass morning post" is the reason that it feels like you aren't playing as much. not a misrepresentation, obviously if I am not the only one thinking it.

I get it, and you do when you post, I, and most play in between calls/meetings/projects at work too.

You have not told anyone what to do, not that I can remember. 

Another spin and misrep.  Ape called me out for camping out on Smash and not hunting.  He was wrong like usual but that's not what you agreed with.  You said I wasnt active and said, "scum laying low" - that's different than camping a vote and not hunting.

1 minute ago, BrickTamland said:

This is a deeper discussion than I care to have on a message board.

With regards to the gameplay, basically, yes. “Frustrated” rather than “depressed” probably more accurate.

I feel ya. Little crazy sometimes. 

I choose death by Thunder, pika.

Stark is not stark this game.idk if it’s the kids or pride from last game.

Yeah. Where’s the stinkin graphs

I was giving u props. You’re my Florida guy.

Brick I throw out misinformation and BS every game to see reactions, its nothing new. I mess with gata being scum every game that is also nothing new. Feel free to go back and look at the previous games. 

LOL, talk about someone that is not the same as previous games its you my man. 

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Funny enough, my brother is studying how to reproduce organs with nano tissue

You think we could get a group discount if we all order at the same time? 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

Brick I throw out misinformation and BS every game to see reactions, its nothing new. I mess with gata being scum every game that is also nothing new. Feel free to go back and look at the previous games. 

LOL, talk about someone that is not the same as previous games its you my man. 

Under siege

Just now, JiF said:

It's part of the reason.  The biggest reason was your disgusting momentum vote on 80 while calling out Gata as scum. 

FWIW @Stark kind of explained why he did that as playful banter.

However, I still didn't like him cruising on the other stuff. 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Another spin and misrep.  Ape called me out for camping out on Smash and not hunting.  He was wrong like usual but that's not what you agreed with.  You said I wasnt active and said, "scum laying low" - that's different than camping a vote and not hunting.

bull sh*t. here is the order, and i said scum laying low? ... the "?" means it a"?" not a statement of fact. 

Quotes in order. 

13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I like votes on Nolder and 80. Also skeptical of Jif. Last few games he’s hunted. Now he’s camping in smash.

13 hours ago, Stark said:

Was going to see his reaction with more votes. I don’t really get much of a different feel from him that previous games but it’s so early. 

I agree on the JiF part he drops in for a minute and then disappears. Scum laying low?

First part was about Brick

Second is the part about you. you post in bunches in the morning then are MIA throughout the day and night. and Scum laying low? as a question form... 

if anyone is misrepresenting anything here it is you. 

Just now, JiF said:

It's part of the reason.  The biggest reason was your disgusting momentum vote on 80 while calling out Gata as scum. 

okay so I was on brick and that "momentum" vote is just, what? not disgusting. I have addressed the gata thing in like 3 posts, go read them. then go back in the previous 3 game threads and find where i do the exact thing.

its D1 with what, 10 hours until the deadline and i switched to 80 because after looking back he pings on crusher. brick being more active is odd, but i don't think he as scummy.

Official Vote Count: 

Brick (4) JC, Leelou, DPR, Brick

GATA (1) Pac

80 (6) Verbal, CTM, Ape, Smash, LK, Stark

Pac (1) 80

Stark (3) Crushluv, GATA, JiF

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch

Deadline, Wednesday 8:00 PM

• Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Where did he explain it's playful banter and how does that absolve him? 

I was talking about the asking me if I'm scum thing and I never said it did.  

8 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

I’m missing the 80 vote logic 

It was this Brick

23 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If Crusher is town, probably because scum knows how hard Crusher is to lynch, and are trying to make that happen early.

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

bull sh*t. here is the order, and i said scum laying low? ... the "?" means it a"?" not a statement of fact. 

Quotes in order. 

First part was about Brick

Second is the part about you. you post in bunches in the morning then are MIA throughout the day and night. and Scum laying low? as a question form... 

if anyone is misrepresenting anything here it is you. 

okay so I was on brick and that "momentum" vote is just, what? not disgusting. I have addressed the gata thing in like 3 posts, go read them. then go back in the previous 3 game threads and find where i do the exact thing.

its D1 with what, 10 hours until the deadline and i switched to 80 because after looking back he pings on crusher. brick being more active is odd, but i don't think he as scummy.

You agreed with Ape.  You then posted a different reason why? I could be scum ie; laying low and not active.  question mark or period, doesnt matter.  It's what you're thinking or you wouldnt have written it.

Also, my last post yesterday was around 4pm. So I have no clue what you're talking about with my activity levels. 

And if I recall, werent you the 2nd person on the Brick train?  That's not what I would consider a momentum vote.

All of this is literally horse sh*t except for your first decent explanation of your vote on 80 that you didnt provide earlier. 

1 hour ago, Stark said:

you are supposed to say "gross" that is how we mock JiF

probably the first time a female has informed him of his train

Why have you only voted for PAC and SMASH? we have a deadline and you are throwing votes at people with none and are currently voting for no one.  

Gata you scum again? you seem to be playing similarly to last game... 

UNVOTE

VOTE 80

Here's the post from Stark. 

He gives a "case" on GATA.  It's not deep but it's clear the intention.

Yet, he votes 80 and doesnt explain why till now. 

47 minutes ago, Stark said:

Yup, I voted 80... I mess with Gata every game about her being scum just because her responses are kind of humorous to me. go look back at the previous games this is nothing new.

I was voting brick most of this entire game, we have a deadline. The 80 train is gaining momentum, and the more brick post the more i am second guessing my vote on him.

LOL, greatest scum hunter of all time... ugh. You obviously are not. 

Is this what you guys are referring too?   

Sorry.  You dont case someone and then say, just joking guys.  That's not how it works.  You cased her and dropped a vote on 80.

Sounds like someone knows more than everyone else IMO.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

if you call that a case, then i guess i did "case" .

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I will make sure to explain every post I make, so you can follow along. I will warn you ahead of time I will post random BS theories to see how people react, just FYI. 

Just now, JiF said:

Yes, I think stating that someones play is scummy based on their voting history and then stating they're playing like they did last game as scum is a case.

What the **** else it? 

Day 1?

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Day 1 what? 

half the votes on D1 are just bs anyway, and as you pointed out I was in early on brick train mostly to see how he would react .. Looking back, closer to a deadline i switched to 80 because of the crusher interaction earlier.

I voted for:

Lizzie (he claimed cop)

Brick

8 minutes ago, GATA said:

@D P R remember the people at ea. other's throats thing.

I think it's happening.

But they're talking about actual gameplay, which I will admit is a surprise. The new additions to the roster get a thumbs-up from me. 

Just now, D P R said:

But they're talking about actual gameplay, which I will admit is a surprise. The new additions to the roster get a thumbs-up from me. 

I actually like @JiFplay in mafia games, we are both just hard headed and obviously do not comprehend words and punctuation the same way. 

Unvote

@Stark you’re attracting my vote most of anyone currently. Trying not to be too hasty though.

@GATA is dear stark evil? ARE YOU?

@JiF currently not suspicious of

@Smashmouth is a dead zone 

@Integrity28 can’t talk about him cuz pikachu will use anything and everything against me

@Leelou please lower your weapon

@D P R please gomd

Vote jets code

edit: voting jc bc has put his 8ball bullsh and stuck with it. Stark is high on my list but at least he is playing and rattling cages. He also pulled his vote on me so that helps. Jc doing nothing imo

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

half the votes on D1 are just bs anyway, and as you pointed out I was in early on brick train mostly to see how he would react .. Looking back, closer to a deadline i switched to 80 because of the crusher interaction earlier.

I voted for:

Lizzie (he claimed cop)

Brick

I think that's a nice cover to just throw all your votes away as joke..  I take D1 serious.  Ape and I both do.  We've both proven to find scum on D1. 

3 games in a row, I've had 2 out of 3 scum on my top 3 list on D1. 

8 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Unvote

@Stark you’re attracting my vote most of anyone currently. Trying not to be too hasty though.

@GATA is dear stark evil? ARE YOU?

@JiF currently not suspicious of

@Smashmouth is a dead zone 

@Integrity28 can’t talk about him cuz pikachu will use anything and everything against me

@Leelou please lower your weapon

@D P R please gomd

Vote jets code

edit: voting jc bc has put his 8ball bullsh and stuck with it. Stark is high on my list but at least he is playing and rattling cages. He also pulled his vote on me so that helps. Jc doing nothing imo

Why is Stark "attracting your vote the most our of anyone" but you're voting for JC? 

And why are you still acting like you're the lynch leader? 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

I think that's a nice cover to just throw all your votes away as joke..  I take D1 serious.  Ape and I both do.  We've both proven to find scum on D1. 

3 games in a row, I've had 2 out of 3 scum on my top 3 list on D1. 

so there are only 3 scum in this game?

I am just saying that if I am on your scum list you are wrong. 

also you commented about the 80 thing earlier, essentially agreeing with voting him. 

1 minute ago, Stark said:

so there are only 3 scum in this game?

I am just saying that if I am on your scum list you are wrong. 

also you commented about the 80 thing earlier, essentially agreeing with voting him. 

I give my top 3 reads every game.  That's how I play.  In this set up there, I think it's safe to say there are more than 3 on the scum team.

Would you tell me if I was right? lol

Dont recall that at all.