The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

Just now, Smashmouth said:

maybe read the last few pages where 80 crusher and jiffy pop are calling me a role fisher and you would understand Berbal

wtf is Berbal?

Kids, let this be a lesson.  Don't do drugs.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Good post ^^^

Stark biting. Scum does coach scum in thread. This is dumb and looks like you trying to capitalize on a few people throwing shade at me, since you did it right after they said something.

Prior to this, you hadn’t FOS me and didn’t do thus much to case anyone you actually voted.

Well no sh*t. But you concoct a plan in QT and then execute it in game and that did feel a bit fake.

21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Gross. Unvote vote stark

Agreed

Yea

I agree

No, it’s stupid. Scum has a QT the coaching happens there. Also I usually bus my whole team.

No it’s not. It’s basic strategy. Don’t oversell it as any else.

lol, man for all of the veteran players (this is not directed solely at ape) but you all over-react and outsmart yourselves a lot, trying to sound intelligent.  

Just now, Stark said:

Well no sh*t. But you concoct a plan in QT and then execute it in game and that did feel a bit fake.

lol, man for all of the veteran players (this is not directed solely at ape) but you all over-react and outsmart yourselves a lot, trying to sound intelligent.  

you just summed up the entire internet

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JiF said:

what?  you're all over the place.

You still have no clue what I said in my post. 

hey dumb ass DPR was accused scum for so called role fishing then you came in and agreed with that comment ... What is it I need to read ? Do you even know what you type from page to page ?

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

hey dumb ass DPR was accused scum for so called role fishing then you came in and agreed with that comment ... What is it I need to read ? Do you even know what you type from page to page ?

No, I didnt.  Jesus christ, read the ******* thread. 

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

This was pretty amusing good job. 

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not revealing.  GFY's. 

2 hours ago, D P R said:

Is this really helping anyone? 

It helps rolefishers.  Are you one of them?

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Role fishing? Not a good look.

DPR just entered the scum radar. 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Not sure what to think of this.  

I totally agree this was scummy from DPR but then when you read it in the flow of the game, it's almost like 80 set it up. 

It would be one thing if DPR was like yo!, you're at L-whatever, you going to reveal?  But 80 said, I'm not revealing and DPR was like, really?  This is happening?

I feel like this pings harder on 80.

hmmmm

You obviously call DPR scummy but then contend 80-is more scummy .... Sorry but you cant contradict yourself in the same sentence. 

If you agree DPR looked scummy you agree he was role fishing. 

I see what you are doing in the post but that was not what I was pointing out. 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Not sure what to think of this.  

I totally agree this was scummy from DPR but then when you read it in the flow of the game, it's almost like 80 set it up. 

It would be one thing if DPR was like yo!, you're at L-whatever, you going to reveal?  But 80 said, I'm not revealing and DPR was like, really?  This is happening?

I feel like this pings harder on 80.

hmmmm

******* blockhead. 

• Haha 1