The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Not stupid if a. you slipped up, b. if they forgot to mention, c. not a lot of talking is going on in QT. 

That was the down fall of my scum team last game

I don’t slip up as scum. Anyone being honest will tell you as much. I play town fast and loose, and miss silly things all the time. Trust me, all you’re doing is creating a distraction here.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I don’t slip up as scum. Anyone being honest will tell you as much. I play town fast and loose, and miss silly things all the time. Trust me, all you’re doing is creating a distraction here.

you just miss the last hour of the thread lol

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

So 80 OMGUS votes Stark (competing train) and Ape jumps right in behind him with another OMGUS vote 

Part of why these new players are learning (incorrectly) that ONGUS is a suspicious thing is because you’ve spent years not knowing and have become s shining example of: nope.

ONGUS is a knee jerk townie reaction. Because townies know they are town, and cannot fathom anyone voting them unless that person has a scum agenda.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

^ just put baby in the corner

• Upvote 1

Aaaaannnnnd, everybody STOP!

Let's agree that 80 refusing to reveal at L2 is petulant at best. It pretty much guarantees his lynch, as has been proven by Nolder multiple times. if 80 is Town, he really oughta put more into his own defense than "I dunt wanna". He can do better and he's being a brat for whatever reason. 

Let's also agree that "rolefishing" is an actual thing that requires more than lifting an eyebrow at a player who's about to get hung and chooses to act like a brat.

If we're going to stand back and make sense, we already know that most of what's going on right now is Town on Town. The chances that Ape faked not seeing Leelou's status are close to non-existent. Everybody knows what Smash meant, just like I got to the bottom of what Brick meant. 

It's good to see people actually working it. This is going to be fun and the only things we can count on so far are that scum is most likely not playing out front yet and that Crusher is totally mafia.

Relax. We got this. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, JiF said:

It was literally the definition of WIFOM,  Ape.  lmfao. 

Figuratively, maybe. Moron.

54 minutes ago, JiF said:

He's in full blockhead mode...

He is.

51 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

hey dumb ass DPR was accused scum for so called role fishing then you came in and agreed with that comment ... What is it I need to read ? Do you even know what you type from page to page ?

Calls DPR dumb. Now watch what’ll happen if some calls Smash dumb.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Part of why these new players are learning (incorrectly) that ONGUS is a suspicious thing is because you’ve spent years not knowing and have become s shining example of: nope.

ONGUS is a knee jerk townie reaction. Because townies know they are town, and cannot fathom anyone voting them unless that person has a scum agenda.

It's actually OMGUS,as in oh my god you suck, (i assume typo there 2x) and it was was originally a townie play but a BAD  townie play. OMGUS = lame, immature and egocentric means of scum hunting.

Of course, like anything else scum uses it as well to feign town

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Are you deliberately misspelling it?

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

Let's agree that 80 refusing to reveal at L2 is petulant at best. It pretty much guarantees his lynch, as has been proven by Nolder multiple times. if 80 is Town, he really oughta put more into his own defense than "I dunt wanna". He can do better and he's being a brat for whatever reason. 

Let's also agree that "rolefishing" is an actual thing that requires more than lifting an eyebrow at a player who's about to get hung and chooses to act like a brat.

If we're going to stand back and make sense, we already know that most of what's going on right now is Town on Town. The chances that Ape faked not seeing Leelou's status are close to non-existent. Everybody knows what Smash meant, just like I got to the bottom of what Brick meant. 

It's good to see people actually working it. This is going to be fun and the only things we can count on so far are that scum is most likely not playing out front yet and that Crusher is totally mafia.

Relax. We got this. 

Coherent post from the pirate, this is way off your meta

1 minute ago, CTM said:

It's actually OMGUS,as in oh my god you suck, (i assume typo there 2x) and it was was originally a townie play but a BAD  townie play. OMGUS = lame, immature and egocentric means of scum hunting.

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Are you deliberately misspelling it?

Fat fingered it once and my phone keeps wNting it to be the auto correct. No big deal 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

OMGUS was never a play, but just an explanation for rushed judgement against somebody because they said something negative toward you. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, D P R said:

OMGUS was never a play, but just an explanation for rushed judgement against somebody because they said something negative toward you. 

Oy vey, it's a play from the observers perspective. Ape's entire game was built around it for the first 5 years.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Oy vey, it's a play from the observers perspective. Ape's entire game was built around it for the first 5 years.

No worries - just pointing out the simple version for the new kids so it doesn't turn into the ONGUS play. 

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Figuratively, maybe. Moron.

He is.

Calls DPR dumb. Now watch what’ll happen if some calls Smash dumb.

Smash was calling JIF the dumb ass... lol 

god everyone here sucks at reading.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I feel like 80 is waiting for someone to say well if 80 was scum he'd definitly fake claim

He's sweating bullets right now wondering why he can't pull off a Nolder, lol. 

8 minutes ago, D P R said:

Relax. We got this. 

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Official Vote Count: 

Brick (2) JC, DPR

GATA (1) Pac

80 (6) Verbal, CTM, Smash, LK, Stark, Leelou 

Stark (5) Crushluv, GATA, JiF, 80, Ape

JC (1) Brick

80 IS AT L-3

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch

Deadline, Wednesday 8:00 PM

If that's the case you might want to change your vote there my elegantly clueless friend.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, D P R said:

Relax. We got this. 

i don't know why you haven't played in any of the more recent games.

Official Vote Count: 

Brick (2) JC, DPR

GATA (1) Pac

80 (7) Verbal, CTM, Smash, LK,  Stark, Leelou, Gata 

Stark (3) Crusher, JiF, 80

JC (1) Brick

Smash (1) Ape 

80 IS AT L-2

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch

Deadline, Wednesday 8:00 PM

Edited by HessStation