The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

shades of the ol' pirate..  come back to us...

p.s. - a quick read through has led me to welcome you into the club of people I'd vote for.  Sit back and relax while you can.  You may not be long for this game.

1c1p6e.jpg

18 minutes ago, Pac said:

I could play on my phone using my pecker to post and I'd still last longer than you do in these games.

Says the guy that died D1 two games in a row.

Also this was an easy joke had to make it sorry 

1 minute ago, Pac said:

We will see if I wind up having to pioneer your lynch.

Let’s just agree to disagree for now while you’re still in my good graces due to the song. 

46 minutes ago, D P R said:

Wut? What does that even mean? 

45 minutes ago, Pac said:

It's what the kids say these days when they're talking about fooling around and stuff.

Um no ..... 

tumblr_nul0y7mJBn1sa8ezpo2_250.gif

10 minutes ago, GATA said:

Let’s just agree to disagree for now while you’re still in my good graces due to the song. 

What if I told you that song was recorded from the original album, played on a 12' Onkyo turntable, powered by JVC speakers wired with Monster Cable... Hmmmm? 

Official Vote Count 

Pac (2) Leelou, Brick

Nol (2) Nyn, CTM

CTM (1) Gata 

Gata (1) Pac

with 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch

Deadline Tomorrow night 8:00 pm

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

What if I told you that song was recorded from the original album, played on a 12' Onkyo turntable, powered by JVC speakers wired with Monster Cable... Hmmmm? 

Sounds pretty good if that’s the case for it to be a recording of a recording 

2 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Why not? 

Because the last time I woke up on a waterbed covered in Maxell cassette tapes and all i heard was the sound of a vn cranking it's engine and then peeling out. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

Because the last time I woke up on a waterbed covered in Maxell cassette tapes and all i heard was the sound of a vn cranking it's engine and then peeling out. 

Don’t know why ppl love them so much they do nothing for me 

11 minutes ago, D P R said:

Gotcha. I'll drink it instead

Ok now back to business 

@The Crusher when @Jetscode1 said he was your worst* nightmare did you get scared and that’s why you killed him? 

@D P R why didn’t you vote ? 

@Pac your********* logic with me is terrible. However, I think you could be useful since you know some of these vets longer. why did you add smash to your tier? 

@BrickTamland I like you but I don’t know if I should like you .... I’m in different 

@Nynaeve are you scum pookie ? 

@Smashmouth are you Scum? 

My guess is Scum attempted to RB and shoot Liz...

Ape - despite his contempt for Liz - has too fragile an ego to be blamed for poor play so he went against his better judgement and protected Liz

Our SK shot Verb

The Vig didn't like the way JC was playing so took him out with an errant shot

I'd have to think the Vig is a 1 time shot otherwise this game will be over in fairly short order.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

My guess is Scum attempted to RB and shoot Liz...

Ape - despite his contempt for Liz - has too fragile an ego to be blamed for poor play so he went against his better judgement and protected Liz

Our SK shot Verb

The Vig didn't like the way JC was playing so shot him with an errant shot

I'd have to think the Vig is a 1 time shot otherwise this game will be over in fairly short order.

You mean leelou as an SK? 

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Ok now back to business 

@The Crusher when @Jetscode1 said he was your worst* nightmare did you get scared and that’s why you killed him? 

@D P R why didn’t you vote ? 

@Pac you’re logic with me is terrible. However, I think you could be useful since you know some of these vets longer. why did you add smash to your tier? 

@BrickTamland I like you but I don’t know if I should like you .... I’m in different 

@Nynaeve are you scum pookie ? 

@Smashmouth are you Scum? 

I tagged you earlier today and explained that - don't remember which post it was. Is it easy for you to look up the tag?