Kelly Dept.: Kelly posts links to articles and Big Bang Theory gifs here ~~~

kelly

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/4/2018 at 12:47 PM, UntouchableCrew said:

Honestly, using that logic Brady should be lower. I still think the hype with Garappolo is kind of ridiculous at this point.

I thought that way too.. But he was dominate in every game he played, without much grasp of the playbook, players.. Let’s see a full season, but dam kid can play and lead.

On 6/2/2018 at 5:07 PM, Warfish said:

Darnold is better then Big Ben?  Right now?

Yeah, ok.

it's just a list.  the steelers go nowhere without big ben.  the bottom line there are maybe 5 guys who could be put on any team and be successful and then the rest are more a product of their system.

On 6/5/2018 at 12:49 AM, jgb said:

He never had any weapons.

well, that's the geno and sanchez argument.  there is some truth but when the qb attitude is bad or just starts spiraling downward there's no amount of talent to make the guy good.

1 hour ago, kelly said:

Re Trade Dept. -

Report : Rumors of imminent Rob Gronkowski trade have "zero truth"       https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/06/08/report-rumors-of-imminent-rob-gronkowski-trade-have-zero-truth/ via @ProFootballTalk 

Lol. It’s the pats, one they never talk, 2 if they talk they NEVER tell the truth. So this story has no cred ha

1 hour ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

I thought that way too.. But he was dominate in every game he played, without much grasp of the playbook, players.. Let’s see a full season, but dam kid can play and lead.

He had 7 TDs and 5 INTs in six games against bad competition. I'm not convinced.

5 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

He had 7 TDs and 5 INTs in six games against bad competition. I'm not convinced.

Titans, jags, and rams ? ??‍♂️? Ints are noted. He did ave over 300 yards a game.  U don’t like the guy, I get it. I am indifferent about him. Just the pats let him go for cheap. Like I said earlier, needs a full season before he gets any medals. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Titans, jags, and rams ? ??‍♂️? Ints are noted. He did ave over 300 yards a game.  U don’t like the guy, I get it. I am indifferent about him. Just the pats let him go for cheap. Like I said earlier, needs a full season before he gets any medals. 

The Jaguars and Rams gams were in Week 16-17 when those teams had the playoffs locked up and were weren't playing with any urgency. I don't hate the guy, maybe he'll be very good. I just think it's bizarre the degree to with people have anointed him based on a tiny sample size of irrelevant football.

They had playoffs locked up, but they were playing for home field advantage and 1st round buy. Tenn was playing hard. The pats had everything pretty much locked up and still creamed us. I guess if they had something to play for they would have beat us by 100 points lol

Archived