Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

A man walks warily down the street with his brim pulled way down low. Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet, pack of dynamite ready to go.

It is now Day.

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

When paired with N0, it infers that cult may be recruiting.

Just now, Lizard King said:

And, the fact that nobody keeps dying at night

Yup. Now I'm with you.

Night 0 could have been several things. The No Lynch wasn't indicative of cult and the scene could have implied a number of things.

But no death on N1 is a very strong indication that Mafia traded the NK for a recruit. 

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Yup. Now I'm with you.

Night 0 could have been several things. The No Lynch wasn't indicative of cult and the scene could have implied a number of things.

But no death on N1 is a very strong indication that Mafia traded the NK for a recruit. 

Top 3? SOmeone's gotta die today.

"Hey chief we got another!"

"What?!"

"Another bombing, Noble's Hallow, PD is reporting Limehouse is dead."

The chief sighed, "sh*t! Get your coat we need to get down there right now."

The door slammed behind them but it was just the beginning of what would be a very long day.

QhZZ8Vj.png&key=5d51e06b4b45580833acda24

Hess, Elstin Limehouse, Vanilla Town is dead.

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes and I know he's scum.  100 %.

Ironically I was going to push him today because of that lynch derailment.  It seemed pretty clear he was trying to move away from the leaders, who were Brick and DPR (or just sowing confusion and distancing, so that is prob null for the 2 majority lynchees at the time).

11 hours ago, CTM said:

Reading back, Brick made a good point about Jif. Last game he bickered with a noob stark as scum, this game it's gata, Hiding in plain sight perhaps. 

It's a terrible point.  

I pressured Smash last game.  The game before, I pressured Stark and Smash, both scum.  Last game, Stark and Gata got into the cross hairs because they lack reading comprehension and were spinning some stupid sh*t, which just so happened to work in my favor, you were in on what I was posting too. 

This game, I'm my favorite role and doing what I do best. 

10 hours ago, CTM said:

Huh? You thought it was going random and you didn't push for a lynch. I think like Crusher the heavy amounts of cholesterol circulating through your veins has finally started limiting blood flow to the brain.

burrito brain

This Pacturd was all over the place in and around the deadline.  Nothing he was doing was benefiting the town.  He's a terrible player who provides zero value but what he's currently doing is creating confusion for no reason.  And he now pushing the cult agenda, when I was an idiot for bringing it up earlier. 

4 hours ago, D P R said:

Analysis of Final Vote Count:

1. There was a good bit of vote switching toward EOD. The vast majority of it was focused on not achieving a lynch. 

2. Nolder's scene included "everything is working according to plan". This *might* imply that a no lynch was desirable. 

3. LK, Pac & Hess made it a point to not vote for any viable train. There is no benefit to the town in these votes. Had they voted for me, it would have provided info to the town - should have been a no brainer to consolidate. Why didn't they? 

4. Leelou parked a vote on my train early, but never evolved her read or followed up with it. She did half-heartedly question Gata closer to EOD, but nothing really ever came of that. 

From a town pov, I should have been the lynch. That would have moved the game along toward solving. 

@ LK, Pac, & Hess: why didn't any of you consolidate to gain info? 

In addition to not voting a viable train, Pac put on a puppet show with CTM after the lynch regarding the merits of my scum play. He makes a point to defend me, but then why didn't he jump on the LK train? Almost as weird is CTM trying to view everything from a "past game" meta kind of scope - I almost mentioned it when he was going on and on about Brick/Gata playing the last few recent games and literally LOL'd when he brought up Star Wars from 8 years ago. So I'll ask this: other than laying down cover fro your vote / lack of vote, what is the purpose of that discussion? 

Love this post. 

11 hours ago, CTM said:

Huh? You thought it was going random and you didn't push for a lynch. I think like Crusher the heavy amounts of cholesterol circulating through your veins has finally started limiting blood flow to the brain.

burrito brain

This is hypocrisy at it's finest.

You give Pac sh*t for not pushing a lynch when YOUR push was trying to blindlynch me instead?  When I had zero votes at the time?!

Holy ****, string this guy up.

8 minutes ago, GATA said:

VOTE CTM.

I'm mad I'm saying this but Verbal is right if CTM isn't scum 80 gave us misinformation. 

I'm right more than you'd think, these dopes just like to blindlynch me as a meme at this point because I had a pretty solid breakdown when they did it once while I was the Cop.  I lost my sh*t for like 2 pages straight, heh.

Well folks it's the End of the Month and I'm going to be busy closing books most of the day. 

I will be in and out with little activity. 

See you folks later.

Archived