Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I'm right more than you'd think, these dopes just like to blindlynch me as a meme at this point because I had a pretty solid breakdown when they did it once while I was the Cop.  I lost my sh*t for like 2 pages years straight, heh.

I think we can be honest about this now. 

To his credit, TownVerb does read the game well.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, D P R said:

Brick? Stark? Throwin' that hammer feels good... really gets the juices flowing.

Brick is notorious for hammering... 

The fact that I asked 80 how he is 100% and he says PAFO is giving me hesitation. Also this is one of the fastest votes to L-1 I think I have seen and am not sure why we get no NK's, then Hess gets blown up a few posts in to D2? now CTM is l-1 within 10 min. 

1 minute ago, Stark said:

The fact that I asked 80 how he is 100% and he says PAFO is giving me hesitation. Also this is one of the fastest votes to L-1 I think I have seen and am not sure why we get no NK's, then Hess gets blown up a few posts in to D2? now CTM is l-1 within 10 min. 

Hammer CTM and get your credibility back up a notch. Game needs death. Let's go.

Just now, Stark said:

It should not make you hesitate - this is a fundamental part of mafia.  If 80 is lying and CTM is somehow town, then 80 is most likely scum.  Any good townie would sacrifice themselves to take scum out in a 1-1 trade this early in a game.  It is a win-win for town.

Just now, Verbal said:

It should not make you hesitate - this is a fundamental part of mafia.  If 80 is lying and CTM is somehow town, then 80 is most likely scum.  Any good townie would sacrifice themselves to take scum out in a 1-1 trade this early in a game.  It is a win-win for town.

Concur

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

It's okay. It happens to a lot guys. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

******* A, really? 

Just now, Lizard King said:

Hammer CTM and get your credibility back up a notch. Game needs death. Let's go.

5 minutes ago, D P R said:

Brick? Stark? Throwin' that hammer feels good... really gets the juices flowing.

Anyone else find it odd that: Gata said she wouldn't vote DPR, Verbal did not either, 80 says 100% CTM is scum and they all switch to CTM so quick? 

I may just be trying to play it too safe but it does seem weird to me.

I would hammer if 80 didn't give me a sarcastic answer.

I'm also purposely not stating the obvious, which I probably should at this point for clarity.

We are assuming 80 is the Cop and has a guilty on CTM.  We lynch CTM and if town, 80 dies tomorrow.  If scum, then we protect 80 as best we can and start finally taking him seriously.

kidding, kidding

not really

Just now, Stark said:

Anyone else find it odd that: Gata said she wouldn't vote DPR, Verbal did not either, 80 says 100% CTM is scum and they all switch to CTM so quick? 

Read my post from a few min ago.

1 minute ago, Stark said:

Your reluctance to hammer CTM is noted

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

Stark no one can reveal roles or hint or stuff like that. That's what Nolder said basically we can only take him for his word and use it as a platform for tomorrow.

Just now, JiF said:

recruited by cult^^^^

EAD ;) 

Just now, GATA said:

Stark no one can reveal roles or hint or stuff like that. That's what Nolder said basically we can only take him for his word and use it as a platform for tomorrow.

EAD ;) 

YEs I know he can't reveal his role, but if people can just say, I know for 100% and we just follow along, well i just hope he's right. and I voted CTM after I read Verbals post

After the explosion earlier in the day which killed Elstin Limehouse the Marshal's gathered their forces and canvassed every inch of Harlan looking for clues or people with information.

"When is the big event happening?!"
"I don't know about any event!"
z8GMj.jpeg

Archived