Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/27/2018 at 9:59 PM, CTM said:

Vote Pac

The way I figure it he single handily lost it for town last game.  Kept running his mouth and went from 1 vote to hammer in 20 minutes, which ultimately caused momentum to turn. 

Dudes a portly loser and a threat to town regardless of alignment 

String him up

Interesting...

I could go Pac, Gata or LK. Pac was MIA yesterday with brick (busy at work). Then when he came into the game he says he should probably die because he is so great. Part of me thinks this could be him trying to wifom too. I’m starting here

VOTE

PAC

I think the smart approach is to actually view the game as a whole. 

Who were the DK investigating why would ppl want to off them.

Nyn was lynched D1, Hess D2, DPR D3

There has to be some consistency there something we're not looking at.

10 hours ago, GATA said:

Leelou questioned me about my vote on LK. She asked me to summarize my votes and then, didn’t bother reading. She was MIA and jumped at the chance to make a case on me D1 after JIF said he was ok going for me or Brick.

Today, again missing comes in voting LK with no reason and after not agreeing with me but my vote on her is gross lol. 

Just now, Lizard King said:

What was it?

See above. 

In addition, when I was on lunch break I saw you guys were moving so I decided to hammer. 

Just now, Lizard King said:

Yeah that’s gross. You gotta go. 

I saw inconsistency with her, she didn't benefit town and tried to jump behind a faux case. So why is that gross?

37 minutes ago, JiF said:

Stark and Brick are the other options but I just dont see it with those 2 right now.  Me thinks it Gata.  Her play has been disgusting and that vote on Leelou was about as disgusting as it gets. 

Gata first. Then Brick. 

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Gata first. Then Brick. 

I am neutral on brick. I don’t think he would be purposely laying this low if he were scum unless he was coached to do so. 

52 minutes ago, GATA said:

@Jetsfan80 Hey Sugah, you got anything?

Nice job by DPR head-faking a power role when he first caught heat to draw that NK. 

I'll stick with my # 1.  Vote Stark.  Still can't shake the role-fishing comment.  Plus he did some buddying on me during night phase.

I would also be willing to vote Brick.  Just not enough content to put him in the town pile.  I could maybe be talked into voting Lizzie too.  He's usually more aggressive and offensive when town, lol. 

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nice job by DPR head-faking a power role when he first caught heat to draw that NK. 

I'll stick with my # 1.  Vote Stark.  Still can't shake the role-fishing comment.  Plus he did some buddying on me during night phase.

I would also be willing to vote Brick.  Just not enough content to put him in the town pile.  I could maybe be talked into voting Lizzie too.  He's usually more aggressive and offensive when town, lol. 

You call that buddying, I basically said good job. Your stuck on a role fishing “like” comment?  What about the LK “oh, I’m so distraught we lost Nyn” or Gata and her “hammer of leelou” that seemed about as coached as it comes. I stated why I said that earlier, I believe I quoted you and explained.

I disagree on Brick, unless you have any additional info. He could be scum but right now I lean more PAC GATA. And I know PAC was saying Gata was his choice for scum and while she may be, I think he is either trying to distance himself from her or create a BS type vote to buy himself another night or 2. Just my thoughts. 

Still voting pac

my thoughts on JiF.  He is a tough read because his last game as scum he showed he’s consistent with his play style. The only thing I noticed with him as scum is he was a bit less willing to accuse people as scum, he has stated a few times who he likes as scum. So for now I’m not sure I would vote him. 

LK, still don’t trust him,  I commented on him a few posts ago and think yesterday he just rode the vote wave of CTM and Lee and hasn’t been pressured this game. 

On 5/29/2018 at 11:43 AM, D P R said:

Vote Pac

I can see him knee-jerking a kill like that after last game. 

On 5/29/2018 at 11:45 AM, CTM said:

for what? The day kill?

why?

On 5/29/2018 at 11:49 AM, D P R said:

Yep, the day kill - 80 asked what I thought and that's my 2 second analysis.

Shake the tree a bit, see what falls out. 

On 5/29/2018 at 11:53 AM, CTM said:

I see, seems weird for scum to use without any really serious voting going on, tactically it would be better to let the day develop me thinks. 

On 5/29/2018 at 12:00 PM, CTM said:

You think we have 2 vigs? I think it's clearly an evil faction kill, trigger happy vig should be ruled out by nyns reveal.

in any event, seems like a stupid time to use it.. 

On 5/29/2018 at 12:21 PM, CTM said:

Dpr simultaneously casing based on kill by voting Pac, while also suggesting it could be a vig shot (despite nyns role) which in effect distances scum from the kill is worth a vote 

Unvote

Vote dpr

Interesting exchange between DPR and CTM.  CTM was basically defending Pac here, after coming out the gates voting Pac.

CTM loves to distance to start the game as scum

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

You call that buddying, I basically said good job. Your stuck on a role fishing “like” comment?  What about the LK “oh, I’m so distraught we lost Nyn” or Gata and her “hammer of leelou” that seemed about as coached as it comes. I stated why I said that earlier, I believe I quoted you and explained.

I disagree on Brick, unless you have any additional info. He could be scum but right now I lean more PAC GATA. And I know PAC was saying Gata was his choice for scum and while she may be, I think he is either trying to distance himself from her or create a BS type vote to buy himself another night or 2. Just my thoughts. 

Still voting pac

my thoughts on JiF.  He is a tough read because his last game as scum he showed he’s consistent with his play style. The only thing I noticed with him as scum is he was a bit less willing to accuse people as scum, he has stated a few times who he likes as scum. So for now I’m not sure I would vote him. 

LK, still don’t trust him,  I commented on him a few posts ago and think yesterday he just rode the vote wave of CTM and Lee and hasn’t been pressured this game. 

But didn't you Hammer CTM are you saying to also look into this with you?

On 5/30/2018 at 10:21 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

So this is where I'm at:

Scum:  DPR

Neutral:  Lizzie, Stark, Brick

Leaning Town:  CTM, JiF, Hess, Verbal

Firm Town:  80, Pac, Leelou, GATA

What a terrible list for such good work. 

Like I said for my legacy it's probably better to let you idiots lynch me.  Don't care.

If you want to lynch scum you should probably vote Gata..  if you want to vote off a stupid player who's probably town but a detriment to the game then Jif appears to be your man.

Your move town..  I have nothing left to prove.

Archived