Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I’m not having great reads either. I wouldn’t totally rule out 80 bussing CTM as a huge gambit 

The thought crossed my mind but it's too bizarre a scenario to be believable.  I'm sure scum was happy with the no lynch so why on earth would they strategize a gambit to bus a player who is traditionally hard to lynch and hadn't gotten any pressure at all other than a late FOS from me.  It just doesn't make sense.

Ok so today I'll only vote Liz, Stark, Brick or JiF.

Liz- Unvoting Gata and citing her unvote of me is a little concerning.  It's like he KNOWS I'm town. 

Stark - His lazy play and stubborn insistence on voting me without a reason is pretty gross.  While I hope he has a good party today the thorough explanation of why he'll be away could be seen as scum wanting to avoid having there be any excuses of why they won.

Brick - starting to play like he's on a hallucinogenic.  Not sure he'd do that as the last scum..  he'd probably be more measured.

JiF - Completely, totally, embarrassingly worthless this entire game.  His alignment almost doesn't matter.  He should be offed to get rid of the distraction and if he is town to avoid having him make another crucial mistake later in the game.

hmmph..

When weighing everything out I think the best bet for scum is:

Vote

Stark

It will not take anyone asking twice for me to move to JiF.

Sorry @Pac,  I will not be joining that party I was reading the first half of the game and I'm actually more inclined to vote Jif currently.

Someone's going to have to construct very strong cases on Brick and Stark for me to vote them because I see our second game town Brick and Stark playing. 

Unvote

LK is second for now still reading. 

And if town dies today and in a DK and 80 is still around someone's going to have to really consider the tinfoil on 80. 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

haha Pac sucks at this.  

Alright, I've got a few minutes after some good fishing this morning (caught 5 red fish).  

Let finally finish my reread and figure this game out.  

What's a red fish?

On 5/30/2018 at 5:46 PM, Pac said:

I'm comfortable enough from what I've seen from DPR to let him live another day.

JiF put it into overdrive today compensating for a complete lack of effort before then.

I could see a scenario where both JiF and the Gata are scummates coordinating this on thread waltz from the scum chat.

I need a current vote count..  since we got to 11 tonight EST there is still time for game play.

This is disgusting.  Ties 2 players together on D1 claiming gambit. 

On 5/30/2018 at 6:01 PM, Leelou said:

You never waited for that reaction. 

Not really much here as to why she could see him as what appears to be anti-town. 

Gets goaded by LK

Lots of questions about LK going on.

Almost seems like JiF would be the stronger vote candidate by now. 

Votes LK and doesn't even really give too strong of a reason. 

I could vote here. 

Leelou casing Gata. 

On 5/30/2018 at 6:08 PM, Leelou said:

I did look at it. You think his push feels staged. Still not really that strong of a reason. You're your own player and have opinions of your own. You also unvoted once LK was goading you into voting JiF. 

On 5/30/2018 at 6:16 PM, Leelou said:

Do you think they are scum together again? 

On 5/30/2018 at 6:18 PM, GATA said:

I think so 

Gata in response to Leelou.  

This seems like it would be strange conversation for scummates to have.  

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

What's a red fish?

It's in the drum family.  Super fun to fish for.  You spot fish them as they surface the top of the water.  They fight like a mother, can get really big and are delicious. 

On 5/30/2018 at 5:46 PM, Pac said:

I'm comfortable enough from what I've seen from DPR to let him live another day.

JiF put it into overdrive today compensating for a complete lack of effort before then.

I could see a scenario where both JiF and the Gata are scummates coordinating this on thread waltz from the scum chat.

I need a current vote count..  since we got to 11 tonight EST there is still time for game play.

On 5/30/2018 at 5:58 PM, Pac said:

Ok lets coordinate off thread.

In the meantime go ahead and vote JiF so we can rid the game of that monster.

On 5/30/2018 at 5:58 PM, Pac said:

So is JiF..  so vote him.

On 5/30/2018 at 6:11 PM, JiF said:

Pac thinking he has the clout to drive a Lynch on me is hysterical.

So bad at this.  So bad. 

On 5/30/2018 at 6:25 PM, Pac said:

This isn't me trying to get you lynched.

Pac lying. There was a saying back in the day, lynch all liars.  Doesnt get followed anymore but this is Pac lying. 

On 5/30/2018 at 7:00 PM, BrickTamland said:

Just got in and was about to sit down with a cup of coffee and my computer to do some legit work on this. 

Then I remembered that day 1 votes are 90% garbage.

I could spend the hour plus going through and quoting people and trying to make a case on this or that.

But it would just be for the sake of saving myself, no real substance, because again, it’s day 1. Go for it, sheeps.

This is such a disgusting post and it was this type of play on D1 that had me wary of Brick but does he play this brash as his first time scum? 

On 5/30/2018 at 8:17 PM, D P R said:

Out of Gata, Pac, JiF and Brick there is at least 1 scum. No way 4 Town players have decided to "hold out" - the differences between my train and Brick's are night and day. 

Interesting post from DPR.  He's responding to competing trains of him and Brick.  This was the vote count at the time.  He had 2 scum on his train.  There might be some merit to this observation. 

DPR (4) Leelou, 80, CTM, LK

Brick (5) JiF, DPR, Verbal, Stark, Hess

On 5/31/2018 at 1:19 PM, Leelou said:

Vote LK

On 5/31/2018 at 1:44 PM, D P R said:

Just terrible.

Nothing other than that?

On 5/31/2018 at 1:50 PM, Lizard King said:

omgus

On 5/31/2018 at 1:52 PM, D P R said:

We can deal with Pac next. Let's get us another scum.

Unvote

Vote Leelou

On 5/31/2018 at 1:55 PM, Leelou said:

Pretty much, yeah. I highly doubt he’s town. I could also vote for Stark. 

On 5/31/2018 at 1:56 PM, Leelou said:

Lol nope.

On 5/31/2018 at 1:58 PM, Lizard King said:

Vote Leelou

On 5/31/2018 at 1:58 PM, Leelou said:

I’m just a sh*t player lately. I’ve lost my groove. 

This exchange is what made me vote Leelou shortly before her lynch. 

She's was voting LK.  I dont see this as a distance move.

Feeling good about LK after seeing this. 

On 5/31/2018 at 7:23 PM, Pac said:

How do I keep doing this??

On 5/31/2018 at 7:26 PM, Pac said:

On a phone lady friend playing sims on desktop I'll read all this later but jeeez..  I amaze myself.

Pac bragging about Leelou, a train he wasnt voting on.

On 5/31/2018 at 10:13 PM, Pac said:

I have to say GFY..  I was the first to call Leelou out and FOS CTM..  I had planned on attacking both of them today.

At this point it's almost better for my legacy if I'm day killed or lynched tomorrow.  Nailing scum day 1 after day 1 isn't sustainable yet I keep doing it.  Fine by me to go out before I'm wrong and prove yet again I'm the greatest natural scum hunter in north america..  WOW!

Oh and you idiots keep whining about cult games while ignoring all the day kills happening.

Taking credit for 2 trains, he had not part of.  Also like to point out how such a threatening player, has been left alive. 

On 5/31/2018 at 10:26 PM, Pac said:

Not going to give away all my secrets but I'll talk in general terms.  Leelou wasn't herself this game..  abnormally harsh, reluctant to vote me, asking me questions..  all ploys to try and get me off the scent.  It didn't work..  in fact it's what gave her away.

CTM was a bit harder but his grandstanding after the no lynch was what sealed it for me.  He hit 2 or 3 tells I look for of scum interaction. 

Today was going to be all about Leelou and CTM for me.

That's why I'm fine dying at this point..  The streak I'm on is beyond reproach.  No need to ruin it by being wrong.

More bragging about 2 trains he was not a part of. 

On 5/31/2018 at 10:55 PM, Pac said:

she kind of crapped the bed with that vote..  her modus operandi is to ask why why why why but she decided to throw what would have been a hammer vote down without a single word of commentary?

I think we'll see in the scum thread that she was urged to get in there and vote Leelou...

This actually is a great point. 

26 minutes ago, JiF said:

It's in the drum family.  Super fun to fish for.  You spot fish them as they surface the top of the water.  They fight like a mother, can get really big and are delicious. 

Ah. I've only ever fished bass and shark.

On 6/1/2018 at 8:51 AM, JiF said:

Leelou - Boyd Crowder - Mafia Bomber - Lynched D3

Gata - gross vote on Leelou stands out 

80 - town

Lizard King - the way Leelou went down with a vote on him, feels town

Pac - scum lean

CTM - Johnny Crowder - Mafia Goon - Lynched D2

Hess - Elstin Limehouse - Vanilla Town - BTFO D2

Verbal - Wyn Duffy - Vanilla Town - BTFO D3

DPR - Ellen May - Vanilla Town - Killed N3

Nyn - Raylan Givens - Town Vigilante Tracker - BTFO D1

Stark - null to town

Brick - null to scum

Jif - town

caught up to my last catch up, some general thoughts as I finished my reread. 

On 6/1/2018 at 8:51 AM, JiF said:

Stark and Brick are the other options but I just dont see it with those 2 right now.  Me thinks it Gata.  Her play has been disgusting and that vote on Leelou was about as disgusting as it gets. 

Gata repped this was a laughing emoji thingy....

On 6/1/2018 at 10:18 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Nice job by DPR head-faking a power role when he first caught heat to draw that NK. 

I'll stick with my # 1.  Vote Stark.  Still can't shake the role-fishing comment.  Plus he did some buddying on me during night phase.

I would also be willing to vote Brick.  Just not enough content to put him in the town pile.  I could maybe be talked into voting Lizzie too.  He's usually more aggressive and offensive when town, lol. 

Interesting.  Other than CTM, your reads have been horrendous this game.  lol

On 6/1/2018 at 10:43 AM, Stark said:

You call that buddying, I basically said good job. Your stuck on a role fishing “like” comment?  What about the LK “oh, I’m so distraught we lost Nyn” or Gata and her “hammer of leelou” that seemed about as coached as it comes. I stated why I said that earlier, I believe I quoted you and explained.

I disagree on Brick, unless you have any additional info. He could be scum but right now I lean more PAC GATA. And I know PAC was saying Gata was his choice for scum and while she may be, I think he is either trying to distance himself from her or create a BS type vote to buy himself another night or 2. Just my thoughts. 

Still voting pac

my thoughts on JiF.  He is a tough read because his last game as scum he showed he’s consistent with his play style. The only thing I noticed with him as scum is he was a bit less willing to accuse people as scum, he has stated a few times who he likes as scum. So for now I’m not sure I would vote him. 

LK, still don’t trust him,  I commented on him a few posts ago and think yesterday he just rode the vote wave of CTM and Lee and hasn’t been pressured this game. 

I like this post. 

On 6/1/2018 at 11:12 AM, Stark said:

What have you proven, just curious? A lot was done yesterday and you were MIA during 2 day phases

Liking Stark during this day phase. 

Scum would vote each other but never really mean it and then take claim for it after a successful lynch when having no part of it.

On 6/1/2018 at 11:25 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Pac is pissed he isn't getting credit for calling his shot on Leelou.  And he's voting anyone who calls him scum.  I think he's town but he's acting like a big baby.

Between him, JiF, and the Ape, I'm not sure you can find a trio of bigger egomaniacs anywhere. 

Only difference is, I'm legit and they're full of sh*t.

Pac literally just regurgitates all my lines over and over again acting like he's me.  It's kind of creepy, honestly. 

On 6/1/2018 at 11:25 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Pac is pissed he isn't getting credit for calling his shot on Leelou.  And he's voting anyone who calls him scum.  I think he's town but he's acting like a big baby.

Between him, JiF, and the Ape, I'm not sure you can find a trio of bigger egomaniacs anywhere. 

On 6/1/2018 at 11:28 AM, Pac said:

?  I'm  voting Gata who was calling me town..  oy..

At this point, Gata actually had a scum lean on Pac but just wasnt ready to vote him.

Another lie but Pac.

The hard part about reading Pac sometimes is that he's really ******* stupid, so it's hard to know if he's scummy or just himself. 

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Gata repped this was a laughing emoji thingy....

Yes, because you're wrong and I think I understand why you consider yourself the best scum Hunter. You've played with these dudes about 5-10 yrs so you understand them when they're scum or town. This is what my 5th game and in each one but the game I was actually scum you called me scum. So sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not. Anyway carry on 

On 6/1/2018 at 2:37 PM, Kaylee said:

Official Votecount

Stark - Brick (1)

Gata - LK, Pac, 80 (3)

Pac - Stark, GATA (2)

GATA IS AT L-1 

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. 

Deadline Monday 7AM PST

On 6/1/2018 at 2:38 PM, GATA said:

Here's my last bit because I refuse to continue. 

I purposefully left that vote without any content to see who would bait.

I'm pretty sure one of you is scum.

Hopefully, that helps town. 

@JiF @Stark @BrickTamland one of you do the honors

Stark and Brick both didnt hammer Gata.

Interesting...

On 6/1/2018 at 2:40 PM, GATA said:

Note: 80 has had a pretty good game very interesting he's put me on L-1 after claiming I'm town all game.

I think there's something to look out here maybe CTM asked him to distance himself with the 100% scum deal and that's why he will be pretty much coasting. 

You think CTM told 80 to fake an investigation on him?

What? 

Archived