Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JiF said:

Meh, I dont appreciate when I put in a sh*t ton of effort and someone tells me I havent.  It legit pisses me off. 

sh*t ton of effort... did you even read sunday yet? lol

1 minute ago, Stark said:

sh*t ton of effort... did you even read sunday yet? lol

I read everything last night on my phone in bed.  Waited to post on my PC this morning.

If you're town, dont trip.  1 mislynch.  We're good and we'll find the last guy. 

But you're not town

1 minute ago, Stark said:

odd no vote by 80, JiF and Gata wait until last minute to cast a vote. I know Gata is Doc, if you can't read that then I don't know what to say

Cool.  Then your lynch was informative and Pac gets hyper lynched tomorrow. 

Just now, JiF said:

I read everything last night on my phone in bed.  Waited to post on my PC this morning.

If you're town, dont trip.  1 mislynch.  We're good and we'll find the last guy. 

But you're not town

I hope so

11 minutes ago, GATA said:

I'm really sorry but I just don't see the Stark thing

I hammered 230pm and saw everyone who was there I did not see him there he came in later with that blitz thing. 

If he's town you down voting this makes you look stupid because it's facts 

22 minutes ago, Stark said:

its all good... Pac knows I am the last scum.

Jif did a partial re-read. right before deadline. LK and Pac didn't say a word this morning. 80 not voting.

it was fun.. good luck town

More mischacterization.  If you are town then hopefully this teaches you that it's ok to vote for someone other than big bad Pac.

17 minutes ago, Stark said:

its all good... Pac knows I am the last scum.

Jif did a partial re-read. right before deadline. LK and Pac didn't say a word this morning. 80 not voting.

it was fun.. good luck town

Idiot, it's Monday morning at rush hour

*Knock knock*

*Knock Knock*

*KnockknockknockknockKNOCK*

*Knockkn-*

The door finally opened, a crack, and a soft voice asked, "Who's there?"
"Ava you know who it is. I'm with the U.S. Marshals and I'm here with some local officers. You can either come out or we'll have to come in and get you but either way you're coming with us."
"This about Boyd? I already told the Sheriff I didn't know what was going on."
"Yeah, we know, and he believes you. But the thing is we can tie you to Boyd's plan. We found a recorded conversation you had with Raylan a few weeks back. You all but admitted you were in on it."
"Get a warrant. I'm done here."
*SLAM*
"I guess we're doing this the hard way. Break'er down boys. No need to be gentle. This woman is a cold blooded killer!"
*BANG* The door breaks open and officers dash into the doorway. Ava picks up a bottle to throw and..."GUN!" *BANGBANGBANGBANG* Ava goes down with four bullet holes to her chest and dies instantly.

hMowUWe.jpg&key=f50cf7d8fa69cb51a1ac08b7

Stark, Ava Crowder, Mafia Goon has been lynched.
IT IS NOW NIGHT PLEASE SEND IN YOUR ACTIONS.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Meanwhile 4 scum in a 13 player game lol..  we are getting noldered...

I think, with one exception which will be noted after the game is over, this was pretty well balanced all things considered.

But that's for later...

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

SEC ball is so ridiculously good.  You guys are gonna have 8 of the 16 Super Regional spots filled by SEC squads.

This year it's ridiculous.  

The team I dont want to face?  Auburn.  Dude, that line up is stupid. It's like they score 10+ runs every game.

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Is it advanced mafia for Stark to distance himself from Pac this heavily?

Give this up already..  how many times do I have to be the first to vote or point out scum lol.  

Archived