ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Again, you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm saying someone who thought there could be a cult without double checking the rules isn't some scum pushing a cult angle it's more likely to be an uninformed townie who just didn't double check because they're lazy and/or missed that the rules were updated.

I subscribe to the Ape philosophy that scum know how to keep their hands clean whereas townies do not and often trip over themselves saying scummy or useless things without realizing it.

Ok hindsight bias

you napped your way through D1 so I’ll take your opinion looking back on a player with positive associative tells to flipped Mafia with a grain of salt

thanks though

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Huh, I didn't notice this earlier but Leelou jumped off the Brick train to vote Smash for voting for No Lynch.

Hmm. Not sure what I think of that atm. On the one hand she jumped off scum train but we've all done that at one point or another it's part of the game. Also voting Smash for voting No Lynch wasn't even a bad vote. Hmm. Hard to find any fault in this but maybe worth remembering for later.

Yeah, then PAC claims Leelou was most townie after that fact which was gross. 

5 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Ok hindsight bias

you napped your way through D1 so I’ll take your opinion looking back on a player with positive associative tells to flipped Mafia with a grain of salt

thanks though

Sounds to me like you need to take my opinion with some lube next time geez,

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, A.J. said:

What did you mean about my vote not being meta. What meta?

I think I was saying that I thought Leelou's vote was in meta for her (which turned out to be incorrect) and I was just noting you don't have a meta of voting for people who vote for Verbal lol. IDK, it was unnecessary words and just stream of consciousness tbh.

I have to go for now but I'll be back before deadline.

In the meantime my vote stays on Verb since he popped in and disappeared.

Sucks if work is keeping him from the game but it might also be better to nip that in the bud if that's the case.

Just now, Nolder said:

I think I was saying that I thought Leelou's vote was in meta for her (which turned out to be incorrect) and I was just noting you don't have a meta of voting for people who vote for Verbal lol. IDK, it was unnecessary words and just stream of consciousness tbh.

My vote on Brick had nothing to do with Verbal. It was a direct response to him saying to kill the newb. Which in this case was me