ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

9 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I made it clear how I felt about just throwing in a vote with such a short deadline if that's not good enough for you and leelou then vote me off.

I'm waiting for the first player to claim they knew brick was scum.

Oh wait JIF is playing he had to know

Deadline every day is going to be 10 pm. You mean to tell me you can’t scum hunt in that time? Seriously what knowledge would a No Lynch have gotten us from D1? 

Just now, Leelou said:

Deadline every day is going to be 10 pm. You mean to tell me you can’t scum hunt in that time? Seriously what knowledge would a No Lynch have gotten us from D1? 

If we werent so lucky to kill scum iot would have gotten us a dead townie with some people not even participating and others not having the time. Obviously as the game goes on scum will become clearer im just not into lucky pot shots I guess

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

If we werent so lucky to kill scum iot would have gotten us a dead townie with some people not even participating and others not having the time. Obviously as the game goes on scum will become clearer im just not into lucky pot shots I guess

Even if we did hit town, we would have had voting records. No Lynch would have gotten us nothing. Do you see the difference? 

28 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I made it clear how I felt about just throwing in a vote with such a short deadline if that's not good enough for you and leelou then vote me off.

I'm waiting for the first player to claim they knew brick was scum.

Oh wait JIF is playing he had to know

Ummm, yeah, I was voting him while you were pushing for No Lynch.

Sweet play, brah. 

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

I am adding Nolder to my want to shoot list.

That's a mistake. 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Two minutes left, Time is running out, Crusher shoots, Crusher scores. 

Not very compelling but ok.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Nolder, when you're hot, you just throw shots up and see if they go in.  It's called a temperature check and I'm blazing hot right now.

Ok superstar, I'll follow your lead on D2. Sound good?

30 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I knew Brick was scum 

Tell me your secrets.

19 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Smash doesnt scum hunt until half the game is eliminated and it becomes eaiser.  The fact he even posts on D1 these days is a drastic change in play style.  Smash, while a good player, doesnt really have the gut instincts that you see from a player like myself, who routinely finds scum on D1. He's not a killer scum hunter.  He's the dude the wants to play it safe in ever situation, overly cautious every step of the way. 

Basically, if Smash was playing golf, he would lay up on every par 5 because getting birdie every time is better than trying to get an eagle and settling for a par and if he had his way, he wouldnt even do any of that stuff and just putt (while someone stood behind him and held his arms through his putting stroke).

Image result for teaching to putt

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ok superstar, I'll follow your lead on D2. Sound good?

Mafia Superstar.  That has a nice ring to it. 

If I started using that on the reg, how long before Pac steals it and claims he came up with it all on his own? 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Two minutes left, Time is running out, Crusher shoots, Crusher scores. 

For a guy that parked his vote all day and didn’t check in before deadline @Nolderhas a lot to say about the voting.  

I moved my vote to Brick, ties the smash and brick train. You did what others should have, made a decision at the deadline. 

Quite a few people weren’t even around to do so.