ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

What do you think irt Lizzie and AJ

@Leelou same question

Lizzy votes with the crowd always.  No rhyme or reason behind his play.  No read. 

AJ seemed jovial and fun yesterday, I'm fine with him.  I enjoyed his vote on Pac too.  I'd lean town today

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

It doesn't seem weird that his premature reveal and last nights actions just set him up to get to end game?

Smash has zero balls and you think he's putting himself out there as scum on D1 with an attempt to coast to end game?  nah

1 hour ago, Stark said:

For a guy that parked his vote all day and didn’t check in before deadline @Nolderhas a lot to say about the voting.  

Well, yeah duh. I basically missed the day. Of course I have a lot to say about it.

You seem a tad bit defensive about it though.

1 hour ago, Stark said:

I moved my vote to Brick, ties the smash and brick train. You did what others should have, made a decision at the deadline. 

Quite a few people weren’t even around to do so. 

I did what other should have? What?

I don't even understand that sentence.

20 minutes ago, GATA said:

Official Vote Count 

Smash (1) - LK

Verbal (1) - JiF

JiF (1) - CTM

LK (1) - 80

With 16 players, it takes 9 to lynch

hahahahahaha she's really not counting Pac vote because of not being bolded. lmfao

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

AJ what changed between the day where you voted pac and night time where you concluded he was more likely dumb town?

The flipped scum on his wagon.

and no, I wasn’t voting Nolder. He was parked on me

also I went to bed ;)

17 hours ago, Leelou said:

Vote Smash

Huh, I didn't notice this earlier but Leelou jumped off the Brick train to vote Smash for voting for No Lynch.

Hmm. Not sure what I think of that atm. On the one hand she jumped off scum train but we've all done that at one point or another it's part of the game. Also voting Smash for voting No Lynch wasn't even a bad vote. Hmm. Hard to find any fault in this but maybe worth remembering for later.

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

Ok yeah AJ jumped off here, something about Pac pushing cult and that's bad was his reasoning.

I can't say I'm impressed. Cult is obviously an option here. It's hinted at being a possibility due to the theme at least twice over.

Leaving the mafia train for that is gross, to borrow a phrase.

Are we reading the same game?

Nolder are you pulling that shtick where you pretend to act like you don’t understand something fairly simple because it’s more convenient to make reads from a false standpoint?

Cause that’s what it looks like you’re doing rn

17 minutes ago, JiF said:

hahahahahaha she's really not counting Pac vote because of not being bolded. lmfao

i think she's a bean counter by trade, not a surprise she'd be a stickler for the rules

You’ve misrep’d me twice since you checked in and caught up

firstly, when Brick talked about killing a newb he was talking about me. Hence my vote. If you can explain how that vote isn’t “meta” I’d be interested

secondly PAC was the first to bring up this crap Cult theory that somehow keeps getting floated despite the OP pretty clearly stating that implanted players are dead but can still post

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

The same game that the implanted people are dead, right? More of this cult bs

It sounds to me like Agent J saved a living person not a dead person.

Just now, A.J. said:

Nolder are you pulling that shtick where you pretend to act like you don’t understand something fairly simple because it’s more convenient to make reads from a false standpoint?

Cause that’s what it looks like you’re doing rn

No, I laid a simple case (if you even want to call it that) on you for leaving the train of a lynched mafia and you're upset by that and looking for any angle to attack me for it.

That's what's happening right now.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

It sounds to me like Agent J saved a living person not a dead person.

No, I laid a simple case (if you even want to call it that) on you for leaving the train of a lynched mafia and you're upset by that and looking for any angle to attack me for it.

That's what's happening right now.

Read the rules again and then we can talk. I refuse to have this convo while you’re playing form this standpoint that is very clearly not the case in this game

Just now, A.J. said:

You’ve misrep’d me twice since you checked in and caught up

firstly, when Brick talked about killing a newb he was talking about me. Hence my vote.

Pretty sure I noted that.

Just now, A.J. said:

If you can explain how that vote isn’t “meta” I’d be interested

What? How can he have meta on someone he's never played with?

Just now, A.J. said:

secondly PAC was the first to bring up this crap Cult theory that somehow keeps getting floated despite the OP pretty clearly stating that implanted players are dead but can still post

Right, but what I am saying is it's not unreasonable to have assumed there is a cult. DPR edited his OP/rules at some point (I think he mentioned when he did so) and it's entirely possible Pac never went back to read it. I didn't go back to read it until just a little bit ago.

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Read the rules again and then we can talk. I refuse to have this convo while you’re playing form this standpoint that is very clearly not the case in this game

Again, you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm saying someone who thought there could be a cult without double checking the rules isn't some scum pushing a cult angle it's more likely to be an uninformed townie who just didn't double check because they're lazy and/or missed that the rules were updated.

I subscribe to the Ape philosophy that scum know how to keep their hands clean whereas townies do not and often trip over themselves saying scummy or useless things without realizing it.

• Upvote 1