ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

Final Vote Count :

Pac (1) - Stark

Verbal (35) - Pac, Hess, Nolder, Lee, CTM

Stark (1) - CTM

With 8 players it takes 5 to lynch

3 hours ago, Leelou said:

He's been a broken record. 

Is this perhaps where the nemesis thing comes into play? From what I’m seeing none of the scum flips seem to be the counter to the types of town flips we’re seeing. Perhaps DPR gave us all a nemesis, but there is only 1 true nemesis in the game.

Might have something to do with how blatant Leelou has been in telegraphing she is Dr. Who. Maybe Verbal is the nemesis to dr who, and his win condition is to get him lynched?

i don’t typically spec on setup theories having learned not to ivervthe years, but so far there hasn’t been much DPR nuance to the setup. So maybe that’s it?

dunno. This cane to me while working out

Just now, D P R said:

Final Vote Count :

Pac (1) - Stark

Verbal (35) - Pac, Hess, Nolder, Lee, CTM

Stark (1) - CTM

With 8 players it takes 5 to lynch

Holy sh*t someone has like 30 extra votes. Amazing.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Is this perhaps where the nemesis thing comes into play? From what I’m seeing none of the scum flips seem to be the counter to the types of town flips we’re seeing. Perhaps DPR gave us all a nemesis, but there is only 1 true nemesis in the game.

Might have something to do with how blatant Leelou has been in telegraphing she is Dr. Who. Maybe Verbal is the nemesis to dr who, and his win condition is to get him lynched?

i don’t typically spec on setup theories having learned not to ivervthe years, but so far there hasn’t been much DPR nuance to the setup. So maybe that’s it?

dunno. This cane to me while working out

My nemesis is The Government.

• Upvote 1

"I shot first... he shot first... at this point, does it really matter?" All smiles and charm, Verb congratulated Leelou on a well played game.

Maybe it was a last attempt to throw in some reverse psychology.

It didn't work.

VERB, A.K.A. HAN SOLO, HAS BEEN LYNCHED. HE WAS TOWN DOC-BY-TRANSFER

Han_Solo.jpg

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Ah crap.. Sob

Shouldve stayed the course  it I don't get how you basically quit and then several posts later say oh yeah I'm doc now 

Deputy doc no less. He basically made it impossible to glean who was scum piling on. Square 1 tomorrow I guess.

Deadlifted 350 x 5 today. Expected all the action later. I’m catching up while y’all are hammering. Probably would have gone verbal too, after the reveal. Seemed stupid.

might have argued to stay the course with stark, but probably not. Especially with my nemesis theory in mind.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pac said:

I'm not..  and go back a couple pages and check out your #1 townies play during the last couple hours..  pretty gross.

Yes Im aware, which is part of what I meant about worst townie game 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

If you are town, I’d agree. You seem way off. So much so it’s keepung you in my top 2. Sign of respect for your scum game.

I'm town, my only strong scum read this game has been you so I should ammend to say if Pac is scum and you are town.. 

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

Ah crap.. Sob

Shouldve stayed the course  it I don't get how you basically quit and then several posts later say oh yeah I'm doc now 

So I took a stand dbag. Worst town play ever though. He was more interested proving people wrong than trying to win.