ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

22 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Deputy doc no less. He basically made it impossible to glean who was scum piling on. Square 1 tomorrow I guess.

Me playing mind games with scum, since acting like a confused townie was my only defense since verbal sh*t down his leg.

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Someone keep track:

ape - cop, no implant, scan used

stark - no implant scan used

pac - scum

CTM - no implant, scan used

hess - 

leelou -

nolder - no scan

did I forget anyone?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

this is silly, if pac is scum stark is his temmate i think

CTM if you are town, you were right this weekend, this is a horrible town game for you. DPR just clarified that the Mafia/scum lingo is interchangeable and he has used both. 

You already stopped a lynch on pac once

Is there really any reason to doubt Ape at this point?

At MOST we have 2 scum left not 1 but it could be 1 so game could be over.

If Ape is scum and lying about Pac the game will not end and we just lynch him.

It hurts, but it wont be over.

Logically Ape is either telling the truth or scum think they can win in the next night.

I think Ape is telling the truth, no need to consider the matter further imo.

Vote Pac

So it looks like what looked obvious was obvious, pac used his scan to clear himself and AJ tried to save him by voting 80

Or this is an end game play by ape

I think we should save first if we find the implanted person. Ape either gets anotehr inv, or we lynch pac tomorrow based on his flip. win/win

Btw I have seen some people note that my "playstyle" has changed from more calm to impatient and bloodthirsty and that's correct. I am an impatient person by nature and I can only hold myself back for so long. I feel like we've been talking things over forever, not just now but the whole game. It's like if we don't know who we want to lynch by now we're just dicking around. Figure it out and vote you know? So that's that.

Just now, CTM said:

So it looks like what looked obvious was obvious, pac used his scan to clear himself and AJ tried to save him by voting 80

Or this is an end game play by ape

I think we should save first if we find the implanted person. Ape either gets anotehr inv, or we lynch pac tomorrow based on his flip. win/win

That would be the responsible thing to do I guess. I just want to lynch personally. I think the game is over.

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

CTM if you are town, you were right this weekend, this is a horrible town game for you. DPR just clarified that the Mafia/scum lingo is interchangeable and he has used both. 

Yes, i saw DPR's post.. i'm saying you trying to undermine ape based on terminology was scummy.

I refused to hammer until others spoke up.

My game was terrible if Ape is backup cop. period. Pac was never let off the hook

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Is there really any reason to doubt Ape at this point?

At MOST we have 2 scum left not 1 but it could be 1 so game could be over.

If Ape is scum and lying about Pac the game will not end and we just lynch him.

It hurts, but it wont be over.

Logically Ape is either telling the truth or scum think they can win in the next night.

I think Ape is telling the truth, no need to consider the matter further imo.

Vote Pac

Shoudl save first.. this is a tactical mistake

It's end game if ape is lying, not saying he is but why not cover basis

We save, and Ape gets anther investigation or he turns up dead and we know pac is scum

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

Yup

Just now, Integrity28 said:

CTM pinging like crazy. Going for broke scum?

You aren't going to fear monger me into making a rash play like yesterday. I believe you but tell em what the problem is if we find the implanted, saving them and then letting you get another inv?

Just now, CTM said:

We save, and Ape gets anther investigation or he turns up dead and we know pac is scum

True but why would the MOD make the comment that the terminology for MAFIA/SCUM/ALIEN are all interchangeable and he has used it with different players?  He says that right after I mention i am going to find the death scenes of MAFIA. 

seems like him saying that sounds like he is aiding mafia there

1 minute ago, CTM said:

there is no tomorrow  if ape is lying

Probably true. If it's a scum gambit they must have figured out a way to win otherwise they wouldn't risk it.

Seems kind of far fetched with so many people left though imo.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

No other town roles. Clearly breadcrumbed BEFORE we saw verbal being the transerable doc. No way I would have known there was a deputy-ish cop/doc, unless I was one.

Also I’m crushers favorite player

lynch scum. Lynch pac

1 minute ago, CTM said:

You aren't going to fear monger me into making a rash play like yesterday. I believe you but tell em what the problem is if we find the implanted, saving them and then letting you get another inv?

It's already done. Pac's lynched.

Just sit back and wait for the results.

Just now, Stark said:

True but why would the MOD make the comment that the terminology for MAFIA/SCUM/ALIEN are all interchangeable and he has used it with different players?  He says that right after I mention i am going to find the death scenes of MAFIA. 

seems like him saying that sounds like he is aiding mafia there

huh? DPR is saying what is responsible for him to say. You trying to undermine ape's claim by saying oh wait dpr said mafia and spae said alien is what pings.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

No other town roles. Clearly breadcrumbed BEFORE we saw verbal being the transerable doc. No way I would have known there was a deputy-ish cop/doc, unless I was one.

Also I’m crushers favorite player

lynch scum. Lynch pac

again, i pretty much believe you outside of jif being crushers favorite. lol

why not get another inv?