Can the Idiots at ESPN Please Shut Up Now?

The Troll

*The 2005 Colts are the greatest team ever. Going undefeated is a formality. Their only test will be against the Chargers, a/k/a THE GREATEST 9-7 TEAM OF ALL-TIME!!!!

*The Patriots are back and they are unbeatable. Let's convieniently ignore the fact that Jacksonville and Tampa were massively over-rated and we can also ignore the time the Chiefs kicked their ass and Brady looked like complete sh*t. They beat the Jets and Bills! UNSTOPPABLE!!!!

*The Bears are now unstoppable because they have Rex Grossman, he of about 7 career starts. He is so much better than Kyle Orton that they will put up an additional 31 ppg with him in the lineup.

Nothing is better about this weekend than the morons at ESPN getting proved totally wrong. Don't believe the hype. The all-time great Colts are not even going to their conference championship. The Pats, who had perhaps the easiest second half schedule in NFL history were completely exposed by a severely under-rated Broncos team. And Rex Grossman and the Bears' GOAT defense are getting spanked by the Panthers.

What a great weekend.

No, but 91% of all other playoff games.

I'll take that percentage anyday of the week. :wink:

BTW, Manning isn't even a .500 QB in all his playoff appearances.

Delhomme 5-1 and counting.

Took a bad kick-off against Pats for his only blemish.

Delhomme > Brady. :wink:

Dillon getting cut TX?

Delhomme 5-1 and counting.

Took a bad kick-off against Pats for his only blemish.

Delhomme > Brady. :wink:

Dillon getting cut TX?

Shelter,

I'm convinced that Dillon no longer has the physical skills to be a featured RB. His drop off in production from last year to this year was huge (he was slow hitting the holes and he lost his quickness to break runs to the outside).

With that said, I still think the Pats keep him on the roster but they must draft a RB in the early rounds (I wouldn't be surprised if they take a RB in round 1) and implement RB by committee next season.

The other two areas the Pats need to address are LB and SS. They desparately need some youth at LB and could use a strong-hitting SS.

There is no way Harrison comes back and performs at the level prior to his injury and Antrell is not the answer back there.

Shelter,

I'm convinced that Dillon no longer has the physical skills to be a featured RB. His drop off in production from last year to this year was huge (he was slow hitting the holes and he lost his quickness to break runs to the outside).

With that said, I still think the Pats keep him on the roster but they must draft a RB in the early rounds (I wouldn't be surprised if they take a RB in round 1) and implement RB by committee next season.

The other two areas the Pats need to address are LB and SS. They desparately need some youth at LB and could use a strong-hitting SS.

There is no way Harrison comes back and performs at the level prior to his injury and Antrell is not the answer back there.

Yeah... a hard hitting SS... well, I'm here, but I won't go to the Pats. They couldn't pay me what I require. Cheapskates...

Archived