Nicole Kidman = overrated

LionelRichie

why does everyone have such a hard-on for nicole kidman? i think she is the most overrated actor/actress in hollywood today. i watched a couple of kidman movies with my fiance the last few weeks and every minute she was on screen was painful. she is a prime example of an 'overactor' where everything is soooo dramatic. that and the accent make her unwatchable.

Dude, Nicole Kidman is smokin'. Yeah she may not have the biggest t!ts, but otherwise she is absolutely gorgeous. HOMO'S!!!!!!!!!

i am not saying she isn't attractive but i don't know about smokin. what i was really referring to is the hype around her acting skills. the best part of her acting is her willingness to get naked, other than that there really isn't much there.

I agree with you Fo Block. Kidman is very attractive but her acting is mediocre at best. I think the movie where I realized this most was "The Others." I never understood why people were giving that film good reviews and I did not like it at all. She was pretty good in "Cold Mountain" but I liked that movie anyway so even if she had not been cast in it I doubt it would have made a big difference.

Dont even get me started on "Eyes Wide Shut". I cant even begin to wonder what the hell Kubrick was smokin when he made that film.

Archived