the fitz saga continues

rangerous

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Fitz is what he is. He’s a capable starter when surrounded with good players. When the stars align he can play at a high level. Vinny, Cunningham, Gannon all had career years in their mid 30’s so it’s not totally unprecedented.

Very true. 

Although, I think the point is that it is almost certainly not sustainable past one or two seasons. Vinny was magic in 98, but was never the same after he tore his achilles in the season opener of 1999. Cunningham was also magic in 98 and was also never the same after Gary Anderson choked away the NFL title that same year. 

The best example is Gannon, who was arguably one of the best players in the league from 2000-2002. 

5 hours ago, KRL said:

TB is in an awful situation, because Fitzpatrick's career tells you what he's doing
will not last.  And Winston has not progressed/matured like you would've expected
from a #1 overall pick.  On top of that they have to decide whether they will open
up their checkbook and commit to Winston long term 

Pretty much this. Unless they win the SB with Fitz, they are only wasting time with a one-season (if it even lasts that long) wonder. 

44 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

you sound like you’re projecting.

all I did was make a comparison, then you and then rest of the aryan nation went nutso. Predictably like moths to a flame... carrying on with racial/political rhetoric because just saying ‘I don’t see the comparison’ wouldn’t provide the outlet for your personality disorder

You sound immature and uneducated. You interjected race in a place where it didn’t belong, and I called you out because there is enough race bating that it’s not needed. The world has enough hate without your addition.

oh, and I’m an Israeli, I don’t think aryan nation likes us much. 

Archived