Tid bit on Darnolds pick vs Colts

nico002

4 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

You haven't sat in Sun Devil Stadium on those damn metal bleachers, mid day in 120 degree weather?  Yeah, me neither not stupid.

Neither was Sam. The players have nice, cool fans blowing on them, plenty of water and cooling packs at their disposal. Farmers tans blow tho

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Neither was Sam. The players have nice, cool fans blowing on them, plenty of water and cooling packs at their disposal. Farmers tans blow tho

That's not what I hear from our guys....they try to make the opposing team and fans as miserable as possible, thinking they'll have some competitive advantage.  ASU and Arizona fans are bad enough at our stadium.

4 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Oh, no...they're happy fans, falling down drunk happy, and they never have to go to classt to get a degree!

The Harvard of the Sonora Desert!  

This is so true! One of my cousins kids went there. His dad is loaded. Partner in a big Accounting firm. He bought the kid a townhouse off campus, and a new BMW convertible when he enrolled. The kid works at the same firm now as his dad, just because he's the son of a partner. Been out of school 10 years, still hasn't passed his CPA exam, and his dad is still threatening to kick him out of the house. LOL.

Not sure why people are giving Nico a hard time.

Sam has made lots of bad throws:  picks, near picks, and should-have-been picks.  Missing where a defender is, forcing a throw into double coverage, throwing late, etc.  This throw, on the other hand, was just horrible.  Like not remotely close to where a receiver would be.  So I thought the most likely explanation is that he got hit somehow while he was throwing.  But I didn't see him get hit, and there could be other explanations too.  So I found it interesting to hear Sam say what happened.  Because when he makes bad plays, I like to find out what happened. 

Is it shocking for a fan to want to analyze the good and bad plays from their team?  Sheesh.

13 minutes ago, thshadow said:

Not sure why people are giving Nico a hard time.

Sam has made lots of bad throws:  picks, near picks, and should-have-been picks.  Missing where a defender is, forcing a throw into double coverage, throwing late, etc.  This throw, on the other hand, was just horrible.  Like not remotely close to where a receiver would be.  So I thought the most likely explanation is that he got hit somehow while he was throwing.  But I didn't see him get hit, and there could be other explanations too.  So I found it interesting to hear Sam say what happened.  Because when he makes bad plays, I like to find out what happened. 

Is it shocking for a fan to want to analyze the good and bad plays from their team?  Sheesh.

Going to slightly change a verse from a really old song, "If you knew Nico, like we know Nico...." Hope that helps. LOL

12 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

This is so true! One of my cousins kids went there. His dad is loaded. Partner in a big Accounting firm. He bought the kid a townhouse off campus, and a new BMW convertible when he enrolled. The kid works at the same firm now as his dad, just because he's the son of a partner. Been out of school 10 years, still hasn't passed his CPA exam, and his dad is still threatening to kick him out of the house. LOL.

"When you hear strippers say they're working their way through college...ASU is that college" ?

19 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Big party school, orgies and beautiful girls with no inhibitions or morals!

just kidding....kinda. 

EC2D07A4-3839-497A-8FB7-E9A8CA8C5FFE-1421-0000015250EA89CF.jpeg

Forget what I said earlier about you turning me into a USC fan. I'm moving to Arizona and getting a ASU hat!

11 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

"When you hear strippers say they're working their way through college...ASU is that college" ?

You say that like it's a bad thing, LOL. You convinced me Helen. My car is packed. I'm heading West. Leaving in the morning.

8 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Forget what I said earlier about you turning me into a USC fan. I'm moving to Arizona and getting a ASU hat!

Oregon too.....another school anyone can get into.....all you have to do is write a check, and not dead more than 10 days.  85-90% acceptance rate baby!  

I'm on a roll.....

Archived