Baylor AD on Rhule

HawkeyeJet

37 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And you know this how?  

It’s my opinion that Gase and Monken, both being hot names for head coaching vacancies, would be unlikely to accept a coordinator position under a first time head coach that that have no ties to. 

If we hire Rhule, which I’m vehemently against, it would be great to have either Gase or Monken as OC. 

Stop being so defensive dude. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It’s my opinion that Gase and Monken, both being hot names for head coaching vacancies, would be unlikely to accept a coordinator position under a first time head coach that that have no ties to. 
If we hire Rhule, which I’m vehemently against, it would be great to have either Gase or Monken as OC. 
Monken is already interviewing with the Jags for OC so he is doing a lateral interview now. I know nothing about him other than working with the magic guy and a nut job and did a good job. Some on here like him so maybe they could get him for OC.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Done see it.  You never know what the future will bring, of there's an offer, especially to work work Darnold you take it and parlay that one a HC gig.  There are no guarantees that there will be one available next season when there want an offer with 8 openings this year.  And other than McCarthy not one big time, in demand candidate to deal with.  I would think you take the offer. 

Just my opinion

How does teen @karlabramson know the inner decision-making at@nyjets?

He ran Students for Trump in MA which connected him with organizers in NJ. @woodyjohnson4 was a lead Trump fundraiser. Karl is smart and makes connections and keeps them alive until they're useful. Like now. https://t.co/uleq1IL2Qz

Considering many of his followers are political. Crazy stuff

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Archived