Fan Photos

Maxman

Best team in the tourney...lets see. I think its a couple of teams. I would have to say Carolina and Illinois are the top 2. Honorable mentions would go to Duke and even to NC State, who are playing some really good ball right now. Lets not forget the teams like Villanova and Wisconsin who have alot of talent also. Thats what I love about the tournament, especially this year. So many teams with alot of talent.

Yeah, Kenan is a great stadium. Too bad you had to endure the losses there, but remember there were some good wins too (Miami) !!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FALSEHOODS!!!!!!!!

note how the all great and knowing weblord doesn't have my name above the alleged quote... :roll: if you are trying to promote a cat fight...it ain't going to work... both bren and ggg know i wouldn't say that..you are out of luck big guy.... :lol:

Guys one thing. If you submit photos of other people, make sure you have "permission" to use it.

I have had to edit\remove a few so far and I would like to avoid that going forward.

Thanks.

I never met Greengal. That is the pic that she sent me. Are you saying that really isn't her?

Integrity is important to us here at JetNation. If I find out we were duped, heads will roll!

...don't believe the hype... :lol: . It'll be a nice pic, but I don't know how good it'll be. And Greengal is a beautiful woman. Why you do that to my sista?.... :shock:

thank you 28 :) that was very sweet of you to say... i did send that pic to max ;) i had a long day shopping so i probably looked a little haggard...

no duping max... just probably not my best shot...;)

thank you 28 :) that was very sweet of you to say... i did send that pic to max ;) i had a long day shopping so i probably looked a little haggard...

no duping max... just probably not my best shot...;)

gotta back my girls you know... =D> :wink:

Archived