Fan Photos

Maxman

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what the hell? smizzy i need to know what the occasion was for that get up. please tell me it was halloween, you friggin WHIGGER :o

Huh? Im from NY, We like to get all razzle dazzled when we go out to da clubs.

Im Ghetto fabulous son.

Damn, Bren knows who to hang out with, if it's not football players, it's rock stars.

Im not going to lie to you, but i just tissued up my belly.

thats right, i got so turned on by seeing my pic that i masturbated and buttered my load all over my chest.

Pictures of me are not allowed on a Jet Board. Just ask Brenda - whenever I see her with camera in hand, I run.

Not true....she posed for them after a couple beers and she made everyone promise not to post them :wink:

For the right price ,ill post the 1 i got!!

Not true....she posed for them after a couple beers and she made everyone promise not to post them :wink:

For the right price ,ill post the 1 i got!!

I don't remember that! :lol: Plus, I don't drink beer. I drink other stuff, but not beer. Well, that's not entirely true - I actually had two at the last Pat/Jets game in the Meadowlands 'cause someone bought them for me and I didn't want to be rude. Funny, since I did cause a big comotion (yes, I know that shocks you all) in the stands when I knocked over about four beers getting back to my seat - but they belonged to Jets fans....so no big deal! :lol: I think they wanted to kill me - but this wonderful person came to my rescue.

Anyway - Smizzy, I'll kill you! :x:lol:

I don't remember that! :lol: Plus, I don't drink beer. I drink other stuff, but not beer. Well, that's not entirely true - I actually had two at the last Pat/Jets game in the Meadowlands 'cause someone bought them for me and I didn't want to be rude. Funny, since I did cause a big comotion (yes, I know that shocks you all) in the stands when I knocked over about four beers getting back to my seat - but they belonged to Jets fans....so no big deal! :lol: I think they wanted to kill me - but this wonderful person came to my rescue.

Anyway - Smizzy, I'll kill you! :x:lol:

Garb -spilling 4 beers at a Jet football game you were lucky to come out alive so at least for payback we should see some pictures of you.

Nope. 'Aint happening. Plus, those beers were placed in the middle of the aisles where people walk. They weren't under the seat, they weren't it cup holders - nope, in the middle of the aisle. I did not do it on purpose, I didn't even see them. I was called a biatch though.... :lol:

Im not going to lie to you, but i just tissued up my belly.

thats right, i got so turned on by seeing my pic that i masturbated and buttered my load all over my chest.

Unless you were hanging upside down, I doubt you actually hit your chest.

Huh. Who would have guessed that random people at a football game already knew you? :wink: :lol:

True. :lol:

But it was coming from four drunken 21 year old Jets fans who know nothing, really...and who just witnessed their team get their a@@ses handed to 'em. So, really, it was all good. :lol:

Guys let me make one thing perfectly clear. We view JetNation as a big internet family. If you are not comfortable with your picture being online just let me know.

I had one person email me and tell me that he wanted his picture removed so I just did it.

We don't want to make anyone uncomfortable and we respect your right to privacy. So if someone emails us a group shot and there are problems with it just let me know!

Thanks,

Max

I didn't get to see all the pics,who wanted to be deleted?

Archived