Fan Photos

Maxman

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahem, Hi Shak, my name is Tom and I own this here site. I demand you forward that picture to me immediately before I'm forced to, ummm, ban you. Immediately. :mrgreen:
...lmao....Im so sorry Tom. I didn't know you were doing pics too. That was so funny. But I have to log off now. Gotta get ready for OT at work. I promise I'll send it to you when I get home later. Will that be acceptable?.... :oops: ..if your referring to the hot tub pic, I'd have to shoot you after you view it... :snip:

...lmao....Im so sorry Tom. I didn't know you were doing pics too. That was so funny. But I have to log off now. Gotta get ready for OT at work. I promise I'll send it to you when I get home later. Will that be acceptable?.... :oops: ..if your referring to the hot tub pic, I'd have to shoot you after you view it... :snip:

I'm willing to take that chance. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

she is adorable, bren! :D

That's a cute little girl with Pennington. I thought you guys were talking about Lamont Jordan initially.

:)

For the Math Vixen:

Loan Arithmitic

Little Johnny was being questioned by the teacher during an arithmetic lesson. 'If you had ten dollars,' said the teacher, 'and I asked you for a loan of eight dollars, how much would you have left?'

'Ten,' said Little Johnny firmly.

'Ten?' the teacher said 'How do you make it ten?'

'Well,' replied Little Johnny 'You may ask for a loan of eight dollars, but that doesn't mean you'll get it!'

That's a cute little girl with Pennington. I thought you guys were talking about Lamont Jordan initially.

:)

For the Math Vixen:

Loan Arithmitic

Little Johnny was being questioned by the teacher during an arithmetic lesson. 'If you had ten dollars,' said the teacher, 'and I asked you for a loan of eight dollars, how much would you have left?'

'Ten,' said Little Johnny firmly.

'Ten?' the teacher said 'How do you make it ten?'

'Well,' replied Little Johnny 'You may ask for a loan of eight dollars, but that doesn't mean you'll get it!'

thanks GB ...you know how to make my morning... but holy moses.. i will be accused of hijacking if i continue on this and as you know ...i am all about the baseball...er...i mean...basketball....no...soccor...lacrosse....oh yeah right ..i had to check my notes ...this is a football site right... that the one with the ball with the pointy ends... :lol:

sorry i was reading over TX's posts and i couldnt figure out what the site was all about ;)

Nice pic of Tabor and Mrs. Tabor by the by :D

The fan fotos are fine but do you think we can trade one 3G's for a Verde?I'm very curious.....as for me I'm so ugly nobody would ever talk to me again....

No need for a trade. Anyone who emails me a picture gets added to the site. Maxman@jetnation.com

Personally I think it is real cool of Bren and Cathy to share as much of their personal experiences with us as they have.

As a shut in, I thank them for showing me what the real world looks like. One road trip at a time.

• 3 years later...

Archived