Fan Photos

Maxman

I didn't get to see all the pics,who wanted to be deleted?

What are you? Some kind of dumbass?

You are a friggn' mod on this board and you have no idea what your stupid superiors are doing?

They gave your major competition "visibility and presence" in the Photo Forum.

For being a clueless ****, you should resign immediately.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tx stop lobbying for Smizzy's job. You had your chance but you screwed up the interview. Get over it.

The swimsuit competition can be brutal. You shouldn't be ashamed of your performance.

Tx stop lobbying for Smizzy's job. You had your chance but you screwed up the interview. Get over it.

The swimsuit competition can be brutal. You shouldn't be ashamed of your performance.

Right, after seeing Smizzy's pic in that gay buuny outfit, you couldn't pay me enough for the job.

I don't know what's gayer, Smizzy's bunny outfit or Mean Bro's faggy necklace. :shock:

Right, after seeing Smizzy's pic in that gay buuny outfit, you couldn't pay me enough for the job.

I don't know what's gayer, Smizzy's bunny outfit or Mean Bro's faggy necklace. :shock:

ok macho man... lets see your pic then . put up or shut up. :lol:

Bunny?

Dat's The Pink Panther you stupid redneck.

Alright I just uploaded some new pics. Hang in there for a few days...once we are on the new server I will put these in nice albums but for now just scroll to the bottom: JetHeelz, PDM before lockup and the only known shot of Patsfantx.

Max, you need a "back to top" link on the bottom of the page.

I know you mention it is temporary but still, I am very lazy and hate scrolling! :lol:

It is going to be albums pretty soon. Just hang in there. Trying to get ready for the server move right now!

Thanks...

Bren gets alot of love but GGG isn't that bad looking either.

Smizz looks like a romanian rapper.LOL Just kidding.

Love PatsFanTX's mullet.LMAO

Great just what GGG needs...more of an ego boost. God Bless her coworkers on Monday. She will be unbearable!

Hi man, its me Rich. The older Rich and Tarheel fan from Amedeios. Saw your picture and recognized you as the guy I sit across from at Amedios. Small world.

Whats up Rich? Good to see you on board here. I am really looking forward to getting back to Amedeo's for some football. I have really enjoyed it.

Whats up Rich? Good to see you on board here. I am really looking forward to getting back to Amedeo's for some football. I have really enjoyed it.

jetheelz, who's the best team in the tourney right now? Thats right!! Nice pic at Kenan. I had my graduation there (sniff, sniff). Saw many a UNC football loss their as well :)

Archived