Jamal has unfollowed the Jets on IG

prime21

3 minutes ago, prime21 said:

You sound  like that guy who stays seated while everyone around you is standing and cheering when a good play happens.  "It wasn't an impactful tackle"   Have beer and enjoy, YOLO.

Watching this team suck for years and years will do that. I think every year this will be our year. To only be vastly disappointed. Living in California. I get picked on for being a Jets fan. I defend my team. But loudmouth players on our team. Who have a bigger mouth than game. I can only defend my team for so long.

On the CLE drive where OBJ came out on 3rd down and we forced the FG try Adams turned to the crowd as if we’d just held them on 4th down to win the game. CLE literally marched right down the field against us and he’s out there acting like we just won the SB. His bark is so much worse than his bite and frankly he barks way too much.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

On the CLE drive where OBJ came out on 3rd down and we forced the FG try Adams turned to the crowd as if we’d just held them on 4th down to win the game. CLE literally marched right down the field against us and he’s out there acting like we just won the SB. His bark is so much worse than his bite and frankly he barks way too much.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

At the very least he has the energy of 3 NYJ players, plus the team loves him as a vocal leader .