"Stay off Brady" - everything you need to know about the NFL in 2019

nycdan

16 hours ago, Embrace the Suck said:

First off, do it right:

dos equis facepalm GIF by Dos Equis Gifs to the World

Second, the league has been protecting Brady by not calling holding penaltys on the pats* for the past two decades. This isn't something they just started doing cause of other injuries. Did you just start watching football? Welcome.

ok first  I am going let you in on a little known secret about football.  THE REFS COULD CALL A HOLDING PENALTY ON EVERY DANG PLAY!  Its the way the game is and make it unwatchable why MOST call the obvious ones only. 

second.. we were talking about what the REF SAID... not a flag thrown... but hat he said.. mind you may have only been a partial of what he said.. not like its quiet on the field..

11 hours ago, JimJaime said:

ok first  I am going let you in on a little known secret about football.  THE REFS COULD CALL A HOLDING PENALTY ON EVERY DANG PLAY!  Its the way the game is and make it unwatchable why MOST call the obvious ones only. 

second.. we were talking about what the REF SAID... not a flag thrown... but hat he said.. mind you may have only been a partial of what he said.. not like its quiet on the field..

So I take it your husband is said Ref. Why are you trying so hard... I'm well aware almost any play can be called for holding. Hey, could you bold and underline the capital letters they're kind of fuzzy on the screen and I can't make them out?