How can the steelers be happy winning like this?

Sharrow

I don't know, I just don't think I would be happy getting a win like this. Its worse than getting a win because someone got hurt. They played alright, but I can't say whether or not they would have won without the refs, it would have been a closer game (and better in my opinion). Maybe cause its the big game and they finally got their 5th, I don't know. How can they know if they really deserved it or not?

Everyone here is quick to blame the officials. I'm sure the officials made Stevens drop 4 catchable balls. I'm almost positive they made Hasselback throw that interception. I can guarentee they made the safety bite on the reverse. They probably made Shaun Alexander largely ineffective on the ground. Oh and they let Willie Parker run 75 yards nearly untouched into the endzone. Officiating may have been subpar but so was Seattle at the most inopportune times, and that, in the end, cost them this game. Not the officials.

Difference is the Pats (what ever about the tuck game) always coach and play smarter. They deserved their victories.

This was a freaking joke and half-SI tells everyone that didn't even bother to prepare for a Seahawk win and were selling Pitt Champion stuff this morning. The media shoved this Bettis crap down out throat. And we get some inexperienced ref I don't recall seeing before making phantom calls on the Sehawks all day. There's no comparison. This was embarrassing. It's WWE-like.

I will admit that the seahawks played poorly but that was all after the fact. At halftime, the score should have been 14-3 before the half in seattle's favor. Then the big run 14-10, then the interception and seattle score 21-10, 28-10 after the bs holding call on the pass to the 1 yard line. Then the interception and BS "low block" on the tackle that wouldn't have even happened if they hadn't called the holding. And after that you can't really tell what happens, but at the very least Seattle is well into the 4th quarter with at least an 11 point lead.

I will admit that the seahawks played poorly but that was all after the fact. At halftime, the score should have been 14-3 before the half in seattle's favor. Then the big run 14-10, then the interception and seattle score 21-10, 28-10 after the bs holding call on the pass to the 1 yard line. Then the interception and BS "low block" on the tackle that wouldn't have even happened if they hadn't called the holding. And after that you can't really tell what happens, but at the very least Seattle is well into the 4th quarter with at least an 11 point lead.

The Seahawks and their overrated running game got smoked. The NFC is not in the same class as the AFC right now plain and simple.

The Seahawks and their overrated running game got smoked. The NFC is not in the same class as the AFC right now plain and simple.

They almost averaged 5.5 ypc. Hows that getting smoked? Thats about the same as the Steeler's averaged including the 75 yarder, but thats beside the point.

Seahawks had 7 penalties for 70 ayrds, but that doesn't account for the Sevens play, which was like 35 yards. On the stat sheet, the Sehawks had a better day, which can be misleading. Steelers weren't anything special. Between Stevens' drops, the officials and some bad coaching decisions at the end of te first half and near the end, more like Seattle lost that Pitt won.

2 years running, WCO teams behind late in the Super Bowl were more interested in running their offense than scoring points-huddling up, buring clock pointlessly, no hurry up, la de da.

Nice that a genuinely good guy and great player like Ward gets the MVP.

http://sports-att.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=260205023

After a comment like that....The Jets have a better chance of winning a superbowl than you_________

I've witnessed three SB victories, honey.

so, I assume that the _______ was something ...um...I 'dunno....mean?

Relax, babe. You would be one Jets fans I would be happy for if the Jets actually won one. Die-hards deserve a day in the sun. Plus, I've never heard you say something vulgar like wishing paralysis on Tom Brady. Sh*t you not, I have heard Steelers fans say this.

They almost averaged 5.5 ypc. Hows that getting smoked? Thats about the same as the Steeler's averaged including the 75 yarder, but thats beside the point.

Anytime Alexander faces a tough defense he folds like a cheap camera. It is not all his fault though his o-line especially Walter Jones is highly overrated. Just ask Osi.

Even the Steelers homers that I watched the game with admitted that the officiating was horrible all game. How drunk were you during the game?

I did not drink at all retard.

So tell me about these bad calls - when did they happen?

Anytime Alexander faces a tough defense he folds like a cheap camera. It is not all his fault though his o-line especially Walter Jones is highly overrated. Just ask Osi.

What are you talking about? Alexander had a solid game. 95 yards on 20 carries and he would have had a touchdown if not for the holding call. I don't even think you watched it; you must have only been paying attention during the commercials or something.

I've witnessed three SB victories, honey.

so, I assume that the _______ was something ...um...I 'dunno....mean?

Relax, babe. You would be one Jets fans I would be happy for if the Jets actually won one. Die-hards deserve a day in the sun. Plus, I've never heard you say something vulgar like wishing paralysis on Tom Brady. Sh*t you not, I have heard Steelers fans say this.

Done

I don't know, I just don't think I would be happy getting a win like this. Its worse than getting a win because someone got hurt. They played alright, but I can't say whether or not they would have won without the refs, it would have been a closer game (and better in my opinion). Maybe cause its the big game and they finally got their 5th, I don't know. How can they know if they really deserved it or not?

Typical Jet fan.

The Steelers scored more points then the Seahawks and won the friggn' Super Bowl.

What's the debate?

What are you talking about? Alexander had a solid game. 95 yards on 20 carries and he would have had a touchdown if not for the holding call. I don't even think you watched it; you must have only been paying attention during the commercials or something.

There was one bad holding call and and one bad call on the low block. Pitt won by two scores and could have easily continued their final drive had they wanted to. Next time you watch a game get your head out of your moms lap.

I'm not saying that they couldn't have won if the calls were fair. I'm just saying it was debatable whether or not they would have won.

And Sherry, you're not even reading my posts. Its obvious you're a dumbass based on your blatently ignorant post about alexander. Just ignore the fact that you looked like a complete idiot, ignorance is bliss, right?

Archived