Mangini ****cans trainer

SouthernJet

Daily News reports that Mangini has fired the jets trainer.

"New Jets coach Eric Mangini fired longtime trainer David Price, it was learned yesterday."

Wel lconsiddering we were soft, overweight and injury prolific I would say this guy was overdue to be 'Trumped'.

Daily News reports that Mangini has fired the jets trainer.

"New Jets coach Eric Mangini fired longtime trainer David Price, it was learned yesterday."

Wel lconsiddering we were soft, overweight and injury prolific I would say this guy was overdue to be 'Trumped'.

The trainer doesn't have too much to do with players being soft and overweight. The Trainer and his staff taks care of injuries, therapy and working with the Jet's doctors. Assistant Trainers also tape players to help prevent injuries.

Markus Paul is the Strengh and conditioning coach and soft, overweight players are part of his responsibility. Fat chance Paul gets canned...Mangini is friends with Paul from NE. Herm being soft with his players caused most of our problems.

The trainer doesn't have too much to do with players being soft and overweight. The Trainer and his staff taks care of injuries, therapy and working with the Jet's doctors. Assistant Trainers also tape players to help prevent injuries.

Markus Paul is the Strengh and conditioning coach and soft, overweight players are part of his responsibility. Fat chance Paul gets canned...Mangini is friends with Paul from NE. Herm being soft with his players caused most of our problems.

I heard some game announcers this year talking about how NE's Strength/Conditioning coach is one of the major reasons the Pats do so well year after year. With any luck, Mangini knows what he's looking for and can recreate something similar to what they have.

I heard some game announcers this year talking about how NE's Strength/Conditioning coach is one of the major reasons the Pats do so well year after year. With any luck, Mangini knows what he's looking for and can recreate something similar to what they have.

With any luck and the Jets dont usually mix :eek:

Archived