Butt Fumble made ABC news plays of the decade

So I'm  watching the news and they are doing this sports segments, plays of the decade. Watching Santana's no hitter, Jeters walk off single to end his career, Marianao's last game, Tyreke's helmet catch, and then Sanchez running into Barndon Moore's ass. 

Yeah, that was this sportcasters most memorable  moment. Gotta love this team

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Sanchez was framed 

source.gif

Brandon Moore is the devil, he's the one who didn't do his job and got blown up by Vince Wilfork.  Mark Sanchez was sliding to empty space.  Moore got tossed to the left and back into him like a rag doll.  Moore was already 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage and 2 feet off the ground when the collision happened. 

F-Brandon Moore.  Jerk wouldn't clear his quarterback's name back then and now won't discuss it with anyone.  Coward.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

source.gif&key=d4242c954546e08809e8577d0578ef9c050573e7c8a41489256a84d6a98c5efa
Brandon Moore is the devil, he's the one who didn't do his job and got blown up by Vince Wilfork.  Mark Sanchez was sliding to empty space.  Moore got tossed to the left and back into him like a rag doll.  Moore was already 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage and 2 feet off the ground when the collision happened. 
F-Brandon Moore.  Jerk wouldn't clear his quarterback's name back then and now won't discuss it with anyone.  Coward.
SAR I
In what universe does one not see Sanchez plant his own damn head into Moore's damn ass.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1