Sam Darnold working on a weak spot this summer.

11 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

You seem like someone who makes up things in your head to feel better 

Well the next 3 years will tell the story won't it? I choose to be an optimist...you? A pessimist...this is the 1st time in a very long time this team has had a talented QB, he's only 22 years old, he's got a good head on his shoulders, he's accurate, and he finished last season at 6-2, missing all of his TEs, behind an Oline that had 11 changes, with no running game, and a #1 WR that we're letting walk in free agency, and he did this recovering from Mono. Excuse me if I think the needle is pointing up for Darnold & the Jets. 

Well the next 3 years will tell the story won't it? I choose to be an optimist...you? A pessimist...this is the 1st time in a very long time this team has had a talented QB, he's only 22 years old, he's got a good head on his shoulders, he's accurate, and he finished last season at 6-2, missing all of his TEs, behind an Oline that had 11 changes, with no running game, and a #1 WR that we're letting walk in free agency, and he did this recovering from Mono. Excuse me if I think the needle is pointing up for Darnold & the Jets. 
Of course we hope he improves ... He should given all the hype.

He is a good kid and average QB prospect at this point.

Let's all hope he continues to grow this year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Jetster said:

Feel better? 

Genius, I've been consistent and clear that I think Sam is one of the better QB prospects in the league right now with all of the tools to be great. This thread is about how him doing a common drill somehow makes that so or that he somehow ignored this drill previously so now that he is actually doing this drill, Look out!...and that is dumb.