Fastest Player in College Football - Adrian Killins

JetBlue

Imagine your argument being so weak you have to argue the difference between rb/wr/kick returner and someone who will likely be drafted as, get this, a rb/wr/kick returner, when you asked for a similar player.

Could never be me.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RobR said:

You responded to my post, so that would be you. You also didn't answer the question correctly so I called you out on it and as usual you resort to name calling. You're like a child throwing a tantrum yet again because you were proven wrong or just go over the edge. 

Do you want to try this again? Show me ONE sub 170lb. RUNNING BACK in the NFL. That's all I ever made this thread about.....you're the one that injected your usual stupidity and argumentative ways. It's what you do.

If you don’t want people to reply to you stay off of a forum Nancy 

I responded with someone close to his size.  Sorry I didn’t know you actually wanted exact size & weight

I responded with name calling? You’re a nasty replying to me because i listed someone a couple of pounds off?  You couldnt just leave it at that?  Your answer?  I should keep my mouth shut?  Comments about reading comprehension?  Poor thing is now upset by my response?  
Who cares.  ? 

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

If you don’t want people to reply to you stay off of a forum Nancy 

I responded with someone close to his size.  Sorry I didn’t know you actually wanted exact size & weight

I responded with name calling? You’re a nasty replying to me because i listed someone a couple of pounds off?  You couldnt just leave it at that?  Your answer?  I should keep my mouth shut?  Comments about reading comprehension?  Poor thing is now upset by my response?  
Who cares.  ? 

Answer the question or move on. And the reading comprehension comment reigns supreme after this latest post. 

2 hours ago, RobR said:

Answer the question or move on. And the reading comprehension comment reigns supreme after this latest post. 

How about this.  

I've read the posts from you and him (you're the one that really started an argument here with your nasty "keep your mouth shut" comment on a public forum, when no one was getting nasty with you). 

You're wrong and just can't admit it.  Also, you keep using "reading comprehension" as if no one here understands what you're saying.  Everyone that's responded to you in this thread does.  You're splitting hairs.  De'Anthony Thomas was a perfect example of the player you wanted (I was actually going to respond with the same player), but his position and weight changed in the NFL so now you don't want him to count.  Got it.  Talk about moving goalposts.  Guess what Killins will likely be drafted and moved to in the NFL at his size?  Slot WR/RB/KR.

Man up, admit you were wrong, and move on already.  A thread is about to be derailed because you're upset that someone else (multiple people really) answered, what you thought was, an impossible question with a sufficient answer.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, RobR said:

I gave my answer.  First time you asked, one simple answer.  A name.  Nothing more and you went off.
How old are you?  Serious question.  Last night’s embarrassing LT comments and now today tirade.  
Didn’t realize you were so small

14 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I have my answer.  
How old are you?  Serious question.  Last night’s embarrassing LT comments and now today tirade.  

Those LT takes were some of the most embarrassing things I've ever read in a football discussion.

Reggie White over LT?  Reggie was amazing in his own right but...

L         O           L

L

Enough of that though.

Thomas and Killins are good comps and that should have ended this whole thing.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Mogglez said:

How about this.  

I've read the posts from you and him (you're the one that really started an argument here with your nasty "keep your mouth shut" comment on a public forum, when no one was getting nasty with you). 

You're wrong and just can't admit it.  Also, you keep using "reading comprehension" as if no one here understands what you're saying.  Everyone that's responded to you in this thread does.  You're splitting hairs.  De'Anthony Thomas was a perfect example of the player you wanted (I was actually going to respond with the same player), but his position and weight changed in the NFL so now you don't want him to count.  Got it.  Talk about moving goalposts.  Guess what Killins will likely be drafted and moved to in the NFL at his size?  Slot WR/RB/KR.

Man up, admit you were wrong, and move on already.  A thread is about to be derailed because you're upset that someone else (multiple people really) answered, what you thought was, an impossible question with a sufficient answer.

8 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I gave my answer.  First time you asked, one simple answer.  A name.  Nothing more and you went off.

Pretty sad when you need your son to come and fight your battles. You're a pathetic little man.

8 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Those LT takes were some of the most embarrassing things I've ever read in a football discussion.

Reggie White over LT?  Reggie was amazing in his own right but...

L         O           L

L

Enough of that though.

Thomas and Killins are good comps and that should have ended this whole thing.

This will be my last response in this thread because it's beyond off the rails. How would you know who was better between Lt and Reggie White when you weren't even born when they were playing. I'll leave you with this parting gift.

Career sacks: LT, 132. Reggie White, 198. LOL 

3 hours ago, RobR said:

Pretty sad when you need your son to come and fight your battles. You're a pathetic little man.

Here’s the thing about my son.  If he says you’re acting like a pos, it’s because you’re acting like a pos

Youre too thick to see who started this shlt and can’t move past it.  Makes you special.  Numb too

3 hours ago, RobR said:

This will be my last response in this thread because it's beyond off the rails. How would you know who was better between Lt and Reggie White when you weren't even born when they were playing. I'll leave you with this parting gift.

Your LT comments were the most ridiculous comments ever and anyone making those comments really should check out.  Doesn’t make you look smart.  It takes a special kind of clueless to compare stats for those playing two completely different positions.    Solidifying the idea that you didn’t watch them play.  LT is not only the best defensive player to ever play but many think the greatest player to play.  Offense or defense.  
And the whole he could be neutralized by running at him, that he was bad in coverage, couldn’t play the run, only was good at getting sacks says you either never saw him have no idea of what you’re talking about.  Nicer than saying what it really says about your football acumen.  
Let’s compare Brady’s stars to LTs next genius.  Nasty and dumb is no way to go through life.

3 hours ago, RobR said:

Pretty sad and pathetic that you had to resort to "hAvInG yOuR sOn CoMe In" because you make the assumption that it's not because I think you're being a giant butthurt windbag (which you are). 

I've defended plenty of other people in similar fashion on this forum and, honestly, probably disagree with my father on 95% of the sh*t he says.  However, when someone is, consistently, being a giant "you know what" to people (which you were), for no reason whatsoever (which is pretty obvious given you attacked first out of nowhere), I'm going to call them out, regardless of who it is being attacked.

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, RobR said:

I've had access to plenty of old games and have watched plenty of them to make my own assumption.  I've said on more than one occasion I grew up around this game and watch a ton of stuff that I wasn't alive for.  Also, there isn't an expert around that would agree with you.  A quick web search would tell you that.  This "debate" has been around for years and the answer has always been LT > anyone else.

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Here’s the thing about my son.  If he says you’re acting like a pos, it’s because you’re acting like a pos

Youre too thick to see who started this shlt and can’t move past it.  Makes you special.  Numb too

You know what a pos is? A pos is someone whose own co workers beat the crap out of. You're as big of an ahole not only on this site and the others but also in real life. Must suck going through life as such a miserable person. 

45 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Pretty sad and pathetic that you had to resort to "hAvInG yOuR sOn CoMe In" because you make the assumption that it's not because I think you're being a giant butthurt windbag (which you are). 

I've defended plenty of other people in similar fashion on this forum and, honestly, probably disagree with my father on 95% of the sh*t he says.  However, when someone is, consistently, being a giant "you know what" to people (which you were), for no reason whatsoever (which is pretty obvious given you attacked first out of nowhere), I'm going to call them out, regardless of who it is being attacked.

You do realize that not one person could answer the question including your pops. Your old man has a history of going off the deep end and insulting and arguing with people over nothing. It's why he gets banned so often and has to upvote his own posts. 

I'm done with this topic, time to move on instead wasting my time with you two.

5 minutes ago, RobR said:

You do realize that not one person could answer the question including your pops. Your old man has a history of going off the deep end and insulting and arguing with people over nothing. It's why he gets banned so often and has to upvote his own posts. 

I'm done with this topic, time to move on instead wasting my time with you two.

No, you moved the goalposts so that De'Anthony Thomas wasn't an "acceptable" answer.  As for my father, I'm pretty sure he's never been banned but I can't answer for him lmfao.  Either way, this isn't about my relationship with him, it's about calling a spade a spade.

Whatever you want to do dude, idgaf.  You're wrong, and even if you weren't, there was absolutely zero reason to act like a d-bag about it.  You chose to do that and I responded in kind. The fact that you're still defending your behavior by pointing out that my dad can get argumentative, despite him not starting a single thing in this thread, says a lot about which one of us is actually wasting their time.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, RobR said:

You know what a pos is? A pos is someone whose own co workers beat the crap out of. You're as big of an ahole not only on this site and the others but also in real life. Must suck going through life as such a miserable person. 

Then stop writing to me.  Like you’ve said a few times now.  

Don't ever comment on my life.  Or my arguments.  Go find those arguments, if they’re this one that you starters who cares.  Or are they like you arguing about LT?   You’re a Fn loser, I could care less what someone likes you thinks.  Go start a fight with someone else. 
You’re so dense you lost sight of what you did or said.  Probably explains the repeated calls to answer what I clearly did. 

Boy.  This thread about a guy with an interesting highlight reel sure devolved.  He is small.  That is not a newsflash.  The question is how small?  They list him at 163.  He'd have to gain over ten pounds just to hit the 174 that Black Mamba was at for the combine.  Thomas also isn't a running back.  He has 31 carries and 14 were in his rookie year, meanwhile he has 88 targets.   

The only guys that small are returners.  If you go back you might remember the Ice Cube - Gerald McNeill who was around 160.  He was very successful at Baylor and did some decent work for Jim Kelly with the Gamblers in the USFL and caught a few balls (29) for the Browns and Oilers over 5 years in the NFL.  Might have been faster than Deion, he supposedly ran a 4.19.

The next closest guy I can think of is Billy White Shoes Johnson who was also a WR/returner.  White Shoes played around 170 and had a long successful career in the NFL, but was primarily one of the most electric return men you will ever see. 

Bottom line is, this guy isn't getting drafted as an RB, and not even as a WR.  His primary value will be as a returner and gadget player.  There is some value to that, but how much?  Sure as sh*t not the 4th.  He sure isn't picking up any blitzes on 3rd down.  The league developing towards fantasy flag football will probably help these types of players, if they are fast enough.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Boy.  This thread about a guy with an interesting highlight reel sure devolved.  He is small.  That is not a newsflash.  The question is how small?  They list him at 163.  He'd have to gain over ten pounds just to hit the 174 that Black Mamba was at for the combine.  Thomas also isn't a running back.  He has 31 carries and 14 were in his rookie year, meanwhile he has 88 targets.   

The only guys that small are returners.  If you go back you might remember the Ice Cube - Gerald McNeill who was around 160.  He was very successful at Baylor and did some decent work for Jim Kelly with the Gamblers in the USFL and caught a few balls (29) for the Browns and Oilers over 5 years in the NFL.  Might have been faster than Deion, he supposedly ran a 4.19.

The next closest guy I can think of is Billy White Shoes Johnson who was also a WR/returner.  White Shoes played around 170 and had a long successful career in the NFL, but was primarily one of the most electric return men you will ever see. 

Bottom line is, this guy isn't getting drafted as an RB, and not even as a WR.  His primary value will be as a returner and gadget player.  There is some value to that, but how much?  Sure as sh*t not the 4th.  He sure isn't picking up any blitzes on 3rd down.  The league developing towards fantasy flag football will probably help these types of players, if they are fast enough.

I would bet that more than half of those carries were on Jet sweeps and reverses as well.   

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sec101row23 said:

I would bet that more than half of those carries were on Jet sweeps and reverses as well.   

It's almost like he's a WR and that jives because he's listed as a WR. Just don't try to tell Dopey and Dopey Jr. that.

1 hour ago, sec101row23 said:

And remember, that he actually was a RB or that he ran a some Jet sweeps to come to the conclusion that makes him a WR.  Because Jets sweeps are now run exclusively by WRs not RBs with the WR set in motion.  

29 minutes ago, RobR said:

It's almost like he's a WR and that jives because he's listed as a WR. Just don't try to tell Dopey and Dopey Jr. that.

It's almost like I said in my reply to you that this is exactly what Killins will be drafted to do.

Not my fault you have the reading ability of a pre-schooler.

Just now, Mogglez said:

It's almost like I said in my reply to you that this is exactly what Killins will be drafted to do.

That wasn't the question I asked. Seems like you have the same reading comprehension as another poster.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

And the football acumen to match it

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, RobR said:

That wasn't the question I asked. Seems like you have the same reading comprehension as another poster.

What position did De'Anthony Thomas play in college?

What position does Killins play in college?

What positions did De'Anthony Thomas switch to in the NFL?

What positions will Killins likely play in the NFL, should he make it?

I'm breaking it down nice and slow for you sweety.

On 3/24/2020 at 10:25 PM, RobR said:

Who would be your NFL comparison? I can't recall any sub 170lb. RB's amounting to anything in the league. 

What position did De'Anthony Thomas play in college?

Reading comprehension for the win.

31 minutes ago, RobR said:

Reading comprehension for the win.

You asked for a comparison you absolute GOOBER.  They were both RBs of comparable size IN COLLEGE.

Do you know how comparisons work?

Are you seriously this illiterate?  It's like talking to a brick wall.

You asked for a comparison you absolute GOOBER. 

Do you know how comparisons work?

Are you seriously this illiterate? 

You keep leaving out the RB part dipsh*t.  

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

THEY WERE BOTH RBs IN COLLEGE YOU JAGALOON.

He also wasn't under 170lbs. so right there is an immediate fail. Then you can add in he never amounted to anything. Reading comprehension is not strong in the Nut family.

21 minutes ago, RobR said:

He also wasn't under 170lbs. so right there is an immediate fail. Then you can add in he never amounted to anything. Reading comprehension is not strong in the Nut family.

Screenshot_20200401-165514.thumb.png.f1a575e57d32d16670024ccb1e703372.png

Oh no, I was off by 6 pounds.  I should tell Killens to eat a burger in order to validate my answer.

You asked for a comparison.  One was given.  You didn't like that your know-it-all question was answered.  You got butthurt.  Simple.

I'm not the one struggling to comprehend anything.  You just can't seem to decide where you wanna put your goalposts.  You're also, apparently, the largest d-bag on this board, to boot, with that nasty attitude you have.  This all started because YOU resorted to name-calling and nastiness because someone dared answer your stupid question correctly. 

I'm done here.  Anybody with a kindergarten-level education could figure this out, but apparently that's expecting too much of you.

Peace out.

15 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Screenshot_20200401-165514.thumb.png.f1a575e57d32d16670024ccb1e703372.png

Oh no, I was off by 6 pounds.  I should tell Killens to eat a burger in order to validate my answer.

You asked for a comparison.  One was given.  You didn't like that your know-it-all question was answered.  You got butthurt.  Simple.

I'm not the one struggling to comprehend anything.  You just can't seem to decide where you wanna put your goalposts.  You're also, apparently, the largest d-bag on this board, to boot, with that nasty attitude you have.  This all started because YOU resorted to name-calling and nastiness because someone dared answer your stupid question correctly. 

I'm done here.  Anybody with a kindergarten-level education could figure this out, but apparently that's expecting too much of you.

Peace out.

Thanks for admitting you were wrong about Thomas. That wasn't so hard now, was it.

• Thumb Down 2