Fastest Player in College Football - Adrian Killins

JetBlue

I prefer Antonio Gibson who can do a lot more and has better size/strength. But in the 6th or as an UDFA I have no problem bringing this kid in and giving him a shot to make the roster. God knows this offense needs more speed and explosiveness. He's got that in spades. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, PepPep said:

I prefer Antonio Gibson who can do a lot more and has better size/strength. But in the 6th or as an UDFA I have no problem bringing this kid in and giving him a shot to make the roster. God knows this offense needs more speed and explosiveness. He's got that in spades. 

We have two 6th round picks so if he is there we need to grab him. 

On 3/21/2020 at 9:20 PM, RobR said:

If Greg Dortch was a RB his name would be Adrian Killens.

Greg Dortch wishes he was this fast.  This dude may be the fastest player in college football.  We could use some game breaking speed out of the backfield. 

5 hours ago, RobR said:

The guy is 165lbs. and wasn't even invited to the combine. That should tell you all you need too know.

It tells me someone made a mistake and if our scouting dept. does it's job we might just get a steal in the latter rounds or even as an UDFA.  

On 3/22/2020 at 10:51 PM, JetBlue said:

It tells me someone made a mistake and if our scouting dept. does it's job we might just get a steal in the latter rounds or even as an UDFA.  

Who would be your NFL comparison? I can't recall any sub 170lb. RB's amounting to anything in the league. 

8 hours ago, RobR said:

Who would be your NFL comparison? I can't recall any sub 170lb. RB's amounting to anything in the league. 

Tyreek Hill - 5’ 9”  listed as 185 lbs; actual playing weight is ~169

Desean Jackson - 5’ 7” listed as 175 lbs; actual playing weight is ~160

Tyrann Mathieu - 5’ 8” listed as 190 lbs; actual playing weight is ~165

Marquise Brown - 5’ 8” listed as 180 lbs; actual playing weight is ~155-160

29 minutes ago, Awesumtenor said:

Thanks for proving my point by not listing one RB. 

• Haha 1

He does have amazing speed and doesn't seem to go down on first contact. A move to WR or use him as a gadget player. I'd be ok with a 6th round flyer on him

But he's my size....and if you run him between the tackles in the NFL, you might need a toe tag and a body bag for him lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

On 3/26/2020 at 2:35 PM, CTJetsFan said:

He does have amazing speed and doesn't seem to go down on first contact. A move to WR or use him as a gadget player. I'd be ok with a 6th round flyer on him

But he's my size....and if you run him between the tackles in the NFL, you might need a toe tag and a body bag for him lol.

In the nfl he will be a 10 touch per game guy

id LOVE to see the jets draft him in the late rounds 

• Upvote 1

On 3/25/2020 at 12:25 AM, RobR said:

He can be a return man/running back.  Can't think anyone off the top of my head, but I don't get caught up in whether you can recall any sub 170lb backs.  It is not impossible that he can't add another 5 or 10 pounds.   There is a first time for everything and in the latter rounds he might be worth a flyer.  Or if he goes undrafted, signed as an UDFA.   Think outside the box, that is how you find diamonds in the rough.  

On 3/25/2020 at 9:30 AM, Awesumtenor said:

I liked Akeem Hunt.  He kicked around on practice squads for several years.  Aren't the closest answers Darren Sproles and Tarik Cohen? 

39 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

De'Anthony Thomas, Chiefs RB

He is on the Ravens now.  He is more WR than RB in the NFL.  I don't think he's ever had more than 10 carries in season and he has gotten a decent amount of targets.  In actuality, he is nothing more than a return man. 

8 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

He is on the Ravens now.  He is more WR than RB in the NFL.  I don't think he's ever had more than 10 carries in season and he has gotten a decent amount of targets.  In actuality, he is nothing more than a return man. 

Agreed, hes also no where as fast, just answering who fits the bill as Killin in the NFL.  

5 minutes ago, RobR said:

He's not even listed as a RB, he's listed as WR/Returner and he weighs over 170lbs. Try again.

He was drafted out of college as a RB

Was picked to be a RB-hybrid WR

I get that hes too small to stick as a RB.

You want to split hairs, go ahead.  I dont need to try again

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He was drafted out of college as a RB

Was picked to be a RB-hybrid WR

I get that hes too small to stick as a RB.

You want to split hairs, go ahead.  I dont need to try again

Since you couldn't answer the question with a valid answer maybe you should just keep your mouth shut. It was a very simple question, name one RB under 170lbs. Thomas doesn't fit either of those criteria.

15 minutes ago, RobR said:

Since you couldn't answer the question with a valid answer maybe you should just keep your mouth shut. It was a very simple question, name one RB under 170lbs. Thomas doesn't fit either of those criteria.

Yeah, that's what just happened.  

Should have known better than to answer you.  Having a conversation with you is painful.  Youre a total rag

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, that's what just happened.  

Should have known better than to answer you.  Having a conversation with you is painful.  Youre a total rag

If you had better reading comprehension skills it's really not that hard since no one else does. But you don't.

4 minutes ago, RobR said:

If you had better reading comprehension skills it's really not that hard since no one else does. But you don't.

Whatever makes you feel good about yourself.  

Someone gave you 4 similar sized players.  Go F with him or someone else.

Youre just ragging, moving on.  

45 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Whatever makes you feel good about yourself.  

Someone gave you 4 similar sized players.  Go F with him or someone else.

Youre just ragging, moving on.  

Do you ever stop arguing? Must be a shytty way to go through life.

3 hours ago, RobR said:

Do you ever stop arguing? Must be a shytty way to go through life.

You have no Fing idea that you started this argument, do you?  I mean your actually this numb? Tell me where I was arguing with anyone. 

You asked a question, I answered it and you got pissy over it instead of just leaving it or disagreeing and moving on.  You just had to be the assclown and not end it.  Keep coming back with snotty remarks.  You just cant stfu and let it end.  I forgot how big a fool you can be here.

21 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You have no Fing idea that you started this argument, do you?  I mean your actually this numb? Tell me where I was arguing with anyone. 

You asked a question, I answered it and you got pissy over it instead of just leaving it or disagreeing and moving on.  You just had to be the assclown and not end it.  Keep coming back with snotty remarks.  You just cant stfu and let it end.  I forgot how big a fool you can be here.

You responded to my post, so that would be you. You also didn't answer the question correctly so I called you out on it and as usual you resort to name calling. You're like a child throwing a tantrum yet again because you were proven wrong or just go over the edge. 

Do you want to try this again? Show me ONE sub 170lb. RUNNING BACK in the NFL. That's all I ever made this thread about.....you're the one that injected your usual stupidity and argumentative ways. It's what you do.