Last to post in this thread wins

I will postpone that until tomorrow. had a Hail and Farewell tonight, but felt like crapped and passed on some Irish torture.

Thank You Barrack for making my 4 day a 5 day.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......

he didn't, did he?

also sorry, it's KH... i didn;t pass on the irish torture but.... may be a different kind of torture

Wait...my mistake. I was not clear enough. It is the medicine.

Monday is my RDO. Now that it is a holiday.....Wednesday is my 'RDO'.

The only people that can use a floater are our night shift. They have a choice to use it another day. The day people do not.

I will never have to use or lose time... I burn it as soon as I get it.

you never know if you're making it to next week. might as well.

I actually gave some away this year.

I am actually the opposite, I like having the use/lose option.

This coming year I am working a late shift for six months (4x10s a week). By the time I am off of it in August I will be in the neighborhood of 150+ use/lose. Maybe a week a month?

I actually gave some away this year.

I am actually the opposite, I like having the use/lose option.

This coming year I am working a late shift for six months (4x10s a week). By the time I am off of it in August I will be in the neighborhood of 150+ use/lose. Maybe a week a month?

we can donate cross departments... please consider me next time you have to throw it away.

i don;t have enough to stay home with smallpox.

we can donate cross departments... please consider me next time you have to throw it away.

i don;t have enough to stay home with smallpox.

You sound like a woman I work with. She has been on board for a few months, a brand new civie, and already is taken weeks off.

I did not throw it away. It was a lady in our directorate that needed leave after having a baby.

All the other requests (e.g. outside my directorate) I ignore.

Now, if I could give comp time away..no problem it is yours.

You do not get comp time for awards?

I do not do OT either as I am far enough down the "oh $hit" call this guy list....I rarely get called.

Last year I took a Staycation in June and an actual one in October. Then again..I build up use/lose.

lol, we don't get awards and if we did it would be a trip to albany and a poster to be proud of, or perhaps a parking spot.

i start at 7 so i get good parking anyway.

and... i dont break the law cause a supervisor tells me to so... not gonna get any awards.

i take a day sometimes to make a longer weekend but.... if i stay out of work more than 5 days in a row it hurts to much to go back.

so i spend it all and if i get sick there's half pay and temp db.

Edited by cindy

Parking spot? Wow. State of NY goes all out. :)

I used to be the only one that started at 7, but now more and more are joining me. Fs up might slacker time. Oh well, I am early and most of them are not.

You have no sick time?

i use every minute.

i'll get personal time again in july, but right now... i had a week built up but nothing left now.

between sick and mental health time and fleeing boredom and.... general craptitude... got bupkis.

my own fault.

pick up a floating holiday in february... and earn more every two weeks.

just... bad luck for me to build up more than a week, i always get real sick if i do that.

I do not know if your system is the same, but if we do not use our leave it not lost but converted to money which is really frowned on and screws up the budget.

With RDO, I can plan things pretty well so I do not burn time. .Unless I want to.

oh,, if you build up too much time or don;t use it in time it burns.

will never be an issue for me.

there comes a time some days... many days... when ic an;t sit still another second and i have to fly.

so i do.

and i don't worry about tomorrow.

god takes care of silly women very well.

he takes care of me anyway.