Last to post in this thread wins

wrapping it bacon works with a lot of things.... funny, we had a BBQ and ribs thread at DM too... and I didn't even start it... and I can't count the number of bacon threads...

I'd given up baking but I think I'm gonna have a relapse for Christmas.

.... y'all don't bake though, do you?

I'll bake if I have to, but it's not my thing. I'm trying to cut down on the sweets. Usually if I were going to bake I'd just be making some boxed crap that the purists hate, but tastes good to me.

when you're ready to fall off the carb wagon, I'll hit you up with a brownie recipe that's as easy as anything from a box and will take years off your life.

yeah, I don't even keep flour or sugar in the house anymore, life's just easier that way... but I can just bake myself silly one day and give it all away. the humans will be pleased.

when you're ready to fall off the carb wagon, I'll hit you up with a brownie recipe that's as easy as anything from a box and will take years off your life.

yeah, I don't even keep flour or sugar in the house anymore, life's just easier that way... but I can just bake myself silly one day and give it all away. the humans will be pleased.

Carb wagon? I probably have four pounds of pasta a week and that is while I'm cutting. I don't have any flour or sugar in the house either, but that's just cause I'm too lazy to drive over to Giant. Actually, I have sugar, but it's in packets that I took home to from the cafe for when I make my own espresso.

Carb wagon? I probably have four pounds of pasta a week and that is while I'm cutting. I don't have any flour or sugar in the house either, but that's just cause I'm too lazy to drive over to Giant. Actually, I have sugar, but it's in packets that I took home to from the cafe for when I make my own espresso.

i get all mine in liquid form, pretty much, and... they don't act the same at all.

took a few months to get used to it, but aside from the rare pizza fail they don't sing to me anymore.

could go for some pad thai or sushi tho.... maybe new years.

i get all mine in liquid form, pretty much, and... they don't act the same at all.

took a few months to get used to it, but aside from the rare pizza fail they don't sing to me anymore.

could go for some pad thai or sushi tho.... maybe new years.

Pad Thai, sushi, pizza. Those are all part of my weekly routine. Along with pasta on Sundays and BBQ and fish tacos for lunch.

• Upvote 1

Pad Thai, sushi, pizza. Those are all part of my weekly routine. Along with pasta on Sundays and BBQ and fish tacos for lunch.

i used to bake bread every other damn day.

just about killed all my friends with it....

the lasagne noodles were homemade.

so was the pizza dough...

getting old sucks.

i miss my metabolism.

Edited by cindy

Why does everybody keep telling me I am going to die? I am ****ing invincible!

A healthy breakfast, Three Meat Colossus for lunch and a healthy dinner. Plus, 3 additional servings of fruit. I’m ready to rumble, baby!

oh good lord, that was lunch?

i.... i'm so sorry...

but ... when i look at the people i know, it's always the hardest drinking, whoring, gluttonous, misanthropic bastards that live the longest.

or maybe it just seems that way....

no... uncle irving again...

he'd laugh at the greek yogurt and salads, smoking his cigars in between hits on the O2... been to the hospice, no exaggeration 5 times, for CHF. and 5 times walked out... to drink and smoke and whore and gluttonize again.

pretty sure we're all stone cold dead as we step out of the womb, as bob said... so you might as well just do what you think best and enjoy the ride.

personally... i enjoy it a lot more now, as the evil glory of the food orgy did me no good at all.

but that may not be true for you.

I did not say you would die. I am only thinking of myself to live my goal of collecting two government pensions and then have COLA increases go up so much they hire an assassin to kill me.

Well, the oldest person in the world died today, at 115 (I think), you go on that long, ans they'll be doing all they can to keep you alive so you can go for the record.

And foodwise, tomorrow evening, I shall be treating myself to chicken and chips from The Chunky Chip. (local takeaway - their chicken is out of this frigging world)

• Upvote 1

@Cindy - Yeah, it was an adjustment going from military to military/civilian. I think I woudl lose my mind dealing with a straight up civilian.

@PDM - Unless they come up with some re-generative HGH, I do not want to live another 70 years at my current rate of decomposure.

• Upvote 1